Author Topic: James Palmer cornwall/caernarvon  (Read 4009 times)

Offline tsumigirl

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
James Palmer cornwall/caernarvon
« on: Wednesday 17 November 04 14:07 GMT (UK) »
can anyone help me find the birth of James Palmer able seaman, born abt 1843,he gives his place of birth Plymouth Cornwall,his father was called Edward Palmer and I believe he was a ropemaker,He married Hannah Fearance 1874 Holyhead Anglesea,and moved around 1890 to Liverpool ,the 1891 census is the only one he gives his occupation on ,indeed he dosn,t appear on 1851, 1871,1881,census at all,and i assume he is at sea when they were taken ,i don,t know of any brothers or sisters of his to help ,many thanks Anne ???
Beatham,Davey,Fearance,Housby,Sillery,Thomas,Williams,West,  Cardiff,Swansea,Wrexham,Anglesey,Liverpool.

Offline Angngord

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: James Palmer cornwall/caernarvon
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 12 September 19 21:41 BST (UK) »
We have an ancestor called James William Holland Palmer , born July 1841 in Plymouth who married Hannah Fearance in Anglesey in Jan 1874. James died in Liverpool in 1899. Hannah died in Rainhill in 1895

Offline philipsearching

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I was a beautiful baby - what went wrong?
    • View Profile
Re: James Palmer cornwall/caernarvon
« Reply #2 on: Friday 13 September 19 11:58 BST (UK) »
We have an ancestor called James William Holland Palmer , born July 1841 in Plymouth who married Hannah Fearance in Anglesey in Jan 1874. James died in Liverpool in 1899. Hannah died in Rainhill in 1895

Greetings, and a warm welcome to Rootschat.

tsumigirl has not logged into Rootschat since July 2005.  If she still has the same e-mail address she should receive a notification of your post.

In the meantime, are there any ways Rootschatters can help with your researches?

Philip
Please help me to help you by citing sources for information.

Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk