Author Topic: rootschat stat's  (Read 1094 times)

Offline hepburn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
rootschat stat's
« on: Tuesday 02 January 07 16:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi
   I know this has been asked before,but I can't find the thread....How do you view the statistic's of all the members ???...Oonagh.
stoke on trent. carson,wain,leese,shaw,key,scalley,mitchell,<br />james,<br /> nottingham,pollard,grice,<br />derbyshire,vallands,turton,howe.<br /> new zealand,turton<br /> canada,carson.<br />australia,mitchell,scalley,<br />

Offline RJ_Paton

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh
    • View Profile
Re: rootschat stat's
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 17:04 GMT (UK) »
From the main Rootschat page (click on Rootschat.com at the top of this page to get there) .... scroll down the page until you see the list of users,at the end of this list is the phrase "More Stats" click on this and it will take you to the main stats area

Offline julianb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Portrait of the genealogist as a young man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 17:05 GMT (UK) »
From the main Rootschat page (click on Rootschat.com at the top of this page to get there) .... scroll down the page until you see the list of users,at the end of this list is the phrase "More Stats" click on this and it will take you to the main stats area

You need to click on the number against "Total members"

JULIAN
ESSEX  Carter, Enever, Jeffrey, Mason, Middleditch, Pond, Poole, Rose, Sorrell, Staines, Stephens, Surry, Theobald HUNTS  Danns KENT  Luetchford, Wood NOTTINGHAMSHIRE  Baker, Dunks, Kemp, Price, Priestley, Swain, Woodward SUFFOLK  Rose SURREY  Bedel, Bransden, Bysh, Coleman, Gibbs, Quinton SUSSEX Gibbs, Langridge, Pilbeam, Spencer WILTSHIRE  Brice, Rumble

Offline Necromancer

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I've updated my profile ......
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 17:06 GMT (UK) »
On the home page - almost buried as the last item of Online Members .... 'More Stats' ....

that produces a basic stats page ... then click on the current number of members link, and finally on the resultant page, on POSTS ..... or whichever column you wish to sort on ...
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 17:14 GMT (UK) »
But if you want detailed stats you have to click on each individual's profile and then click on show the statistics for this member.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline hepburn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 17:16 GMT (UK) »
Got it....Thanks all ,it was the "more stats" at the bottom which I'd forgotten about...Doh :o :o
stoke on trent. carson,wain,leese,shaw,key,scalley,mitchell,<br />james,<br /> nottingham,pollard,grice,<br />derbyshire,vallands,turton,howe.<br /> new zealand,turton<br /> canada,carson.<br />australia,mitchell,scalley,<br />

Offline yn9man

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 02 January 07 23:43 GMT (UK) »
Bottom of Home Page .... "MORE STATS"

yn9man
Scotland - Adam, Galt/Gault, Mellis, Jardine, Turnbull, Robertson, Auchincloss, Murray, Allison/Allason, Mitchell, Cross, Rae, Brown, McHutcheon, Montgomerie, McKenzie, Mackay, McPherson, McInish

England - Saunders/Sanders, Jory/Jorie/Jura, McKey, Williams/ Wyllams,  Lance, Ellis, Trounson, Dingle, Charlton, Hambridge, Sweetman/Sweatman, Ricks/Rix/Reeks, Cole, Shearwood/Sherwood, Toy, Brooks, Moore, Donn, Nicolas, Habberfield,

Denmark - Alling/Aalling, Lastein, Lund, Rasmussen