Author Topic: Coventry Connection - Crutchley  (Read 468 times)

Offline Paul Johnson of Hartlepool UK

• RootsChat Extra
  • Support Hartlepool. Hang all French spies!
    • View Profile
Coventry Connection - Crutchley
« on: Sunday 07 January 07 13:52 GMT (UK) »
HELP!!! 

I can not find any information on Jack Crutchley.

Jack married my great gran mother Lillian Johnson (b.1914 Blackhall, Easington, Co. Durham), nee Thompson before her first marriage to Thomas Johnson in 1930, Blackhall, Durham. I do not know what happened to Tommy after their divorce either.

I am told that Jack and Lillian were in their 60's when they get married so, that would make it the late 1960's or early 70's. My father was young but he tells me that they married in Blackhall, County Durham.

I do know that Jack spent some time in a P.O.W camp but, I do not know which armed service he was in or anything else.

Jack and Lillian moved to the Coventry area in the 70's.

Jack past away in the late 1970's or early 80's, and I think he may have lived in BEDWORTH nr. Coventry area at that time. His ashes were taken back up north.

This branch of my family tree is a very sticky sticking point for me. So, if you can help me with Jack, Tommy, or Lillian get unstuck, I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Jono

Moderator comment: duplicate thread - please reply on Jonos other thread
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,205967.msg1051124.html#msg1051124
Surnames:- Johnson, Dawkins, Crutchley, Tiplady, Cranney, Laybourn, Rough.

Areas:- Hartlepool, Cleveland, Co. Durham, Cumberland, Westmoreland, Yorkshire, Bedfordshire