Author Topic: Robert F. COPLEY. Kings Lynn. 1940-1960.  (Read 1679 times)

Offline prilly

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Robert F. COPLEY. Kings Lynn. 1940-1960.
« on: Monday 08 January 07 14:45 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for any info on  ROBERT.  F.  COPLEY who lived at  Monument House, Norfolk St, Kings Lynn with his family as listed in the 1900  Kellys directory. I believe he died 1960 and is buried in Kings Lynn, Docking area.

I would like to know what happened to him and his family after the BRISTOW & COPLEY business of Timber Merchants on Bendinck Docks was sold.

I am enquiring on behalf of one of his descendant who has been researching the family line. I believe at one time this descendant  had contact with DECIMA CHRISTABEL  COPLEY (unmarried)  who died 1980.
Are there any descendants still living in the Kings Lynn area? Or where did they move to.? Would be grateful for any leads for after 1900.

Showers

Offline weezie73

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Robert F. COPLEY. Kings Lynn. 1940-1960.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 05 April 19 18:07 BST (UK) »
Hi I have come across your search from a few years ago, I am Louise Copley granddaughter of Robert Flower Copley D.O.B 02/06/1923. I am currently researching our family tree and would love to be able to get some further info on the Tomei side of the family. My search has run cold after getting basic info for my grandfather's parents. I hope you receive this message & I look forward to connecting with you. Louise :)