Author Topic: Can you work Miracles.............Please  (Read 928 times)

Offline carol80

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Can you work Miracles.............Please
« on: Wednesday 10 January 07 23:46 GMT (UK) »
Can someone tidy Doug up for me. It is a terrible photo of him. Taken the day before he died by my 5yr old grand daughter.
Many Thanks
Carol
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Stonehouse(York,Durham,Canada)Laurie(Scotland,York)Biddiss(All)Love(Scotland,Australia) Byers(Durham)Demaine(York)Dennison(York)Raine(Durham)Jefferson(Durham)Muir(Durham)
Johnston (Scotland)Hunter(Scotland)Johnson(York)
and many more.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kizmiaz

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Can you work Miracles.............Please
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 11 January 07 01:07 GMT (UK) »
Very difficult to get anything accurate out of such a picture but I thought I'd have a go

Heres what I've got

Glen

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline mudge

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 11 January 07 01:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I didn't think the orignal was that bad, however here are two versions which may or may not be an improvemnt
Mudge

Offline Cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 11 January 07 02:18 GMT (UK) »
How very sad  :'(  but also lovely that your Granddaughter got to take this picture.

Caz
PLEASE NOTE THE FRAMES THAT I USE ARE MY OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND STYLE.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE WOULD REFRAIN FROM IMITATING THEM AND/OR BORROWING THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.  THANK YOU!

NO MAN WAS EVER GREAT BY IMITATION - SAMUEL JOHNSON

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline Cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 11 January 07 02:31 GMT (UK) »
Here's another one with a frame.  Unfortunately I don't have all my "tools" with me as I'm at work, so the frame is rather plain.

Caz
PLEASE NOTE THE FRAMES THAT I USE ARE MY OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND STYLE.  I WOULD APPRECIATE IF PEOPLE WOULD REFRAIN FROM IMITATING THEM AND/OR BORROWING THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.  THANK YOU!

NO MAN WAS EVER GREAT BY IMITATION - SAMUEL JOHNSON

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 11 January 07 03:45 GMT (UK) »
Hello Carol   I know this week will be particularly hard for you but I hope your anniversary will still be filled with  wonderful memories.
.Poll
I have a 7x5 inch version for printing if you require it ...just pm me with your email address and I can send it to you...the file is too big to post on here
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople

Offline carol80

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 11 January 07 20:02 GMT (UK) »
Many Thanks to you all. Millie has her photo of Popa printed all over her bedroom wall. She is very proud of her picture as he had to sneak up on him to get it. A bidding photographer in the family i think.
Many Thanks
Carol.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Stonehouse(York,Durham,Canada)Laurie(Scotland,York)Biddiss(All)Love(Scotland,Australia) Byers(Durham)Demaine(York)Dennison(York)Raine(Durham)Jefferson(Durham)Muir(Durham)
Johnston (Scotland)Hunter(Scotland)Johnson(York)
and many more.