Author Topic: Hancox of Tysoe  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Indaloman

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Hancox of Tysoe
« on: Tuesday 23 January 07 11:23 GMT (UK) »
Has any descendant of John Hancox 1640 - 1685 of Tysoe, husband of Ann Hewins, traced back further than John?

If you are descended from John and Ann perhaps you would like to compare notes
Knight (Nottingham & Hants) Hancock, (Kent) , Hancox (Warwickshire), Linneys (Hants) Brothers (Langford, Beds,East London), Bridgers (East London)

Other restorers please feel free to use my work if wished

Offline robandcindy

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Hancox of Tysoe
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 10 January 08 01:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I am tracing my husband's family tree for him - he is descended from John Hancox and Ann Hewens. I have not managed to go back any further than 1640 yet, though I only started on Sunday, so figure I've done pretty well so far, as all I had to start with were the names of my husband, his father and grandfather, but now have a considerable part of the family tree put together.

Yes, I would love to compare notes!
Regards
Cynthia
NZ

Offline lmyatt

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 06 August 17 22:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Both

I am descended from the Hancox of Tyson. I am based in Coventry and therefore Warwickshire research is relatively simple for me. So, please let me know if you have any look up requests.

Offline Indaloman

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 09 August 17 11:55 BST (UK) »
I am so sorry that I have missed this posting, I am not rude usually. I have now got back to the 1500's At the moment we are on a long postponed holiday, on our return home in September I will contact you Cynthia

And thanks for the lookup offer
Knight (Nottingham & Hants) Hancock, (Kent) , Hancox (Warwickshire), Linneys (Hants) Brothers (Langford, Beds,East London), Bridgers (East London)

Other restorers please feel free to use my work if wished