Author Topic: Hayden - Willingham  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Rhodie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Hayden - Willingham
« on: Tuesday 06 February 07 13:54 GMT (UK) »
Posting my surname interest of Hayden in Willingham, also have others names there.

Offline anneb

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hayden - Willingham
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 06 February 07 17:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi-I don't remember if we have been in touch before- I have Sarah Hayden b 1800-she was my 3x great grandmother

Offline Kaysy

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 06 February 07 20:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi, My wife's grandmother was Elizabeth Hayden from Willingham Cambs, I have the family tree back to Yngrame / Ingram Hayden buried 09.01.1615 married Helen / Ellen Crane 07.11.1594 at Willingham, she was buried 30.07.1617.
My wife descends from Richard Hayden and Elizabeth Parkerson (nee Tall) married Willingham 26.09.1781 by licence.
I have the parish records, and 1841, 1851, 1861 census's for Willingham on microfiche. Where is your connection to the Hayden's from Willingham?
Kaysy
Buckinghamshire. Gt Marlow. Harris, Rockall/ell, Rackstraw, Frith, Howard, Martin. Bedfordshire. Clophill, Flitton with Silsoe. White, Parslow, Denton, Woodcraft, Waple. Hampshire. Huish. Surrey Kingston on Thames, Parslow. Cambridgeshire. Over, Willingham. Ginn, Hayden.

Offline anneb

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 06 February 07 20:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi-sarah Hayden was also the daughter of Richard Hayden and Elizabeth. She was baptised in Willingham 11th May 1800. On 17th January 1820 she married James Hammond of Haddenham-for some reason the marriage took place in Witcham. They settled in Haddenham. Their daughter Mary Hammond married my 2x great grandfather John Hall Porter 7th October 1851.Mary's brother William married John Hall's sister Amy Porter and emigrated to America in about 1860.

Offline Rhodie

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 07 February 07 13:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ann B we have corresponded before (Feb 06)- I am from Levi Hayden, son of John - son of William son of Richard.  Kaysy - we spoke on Saturday.  Nothing new on the Willingham tree at the moment.  :)