Author Topic: I would like to hear from you if you have anything on the following names...  (Read 49995 times)

Offline Sybella

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to hear from you if you have anything on the following names...
« Reply #18 on: Monday 11 July 05 08:42 BST (UK) »
Hi, if you are looking for the St Germans BASSETT family then I can help you.  Regards.

Offline Damselflypearce

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: I would like to hear from you if you have anything on the following names...
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 16 July 05 06:25 BST (UK) »
 Hi Wildkarrde
I have Pearce's which is my main branch from St Keverne,Helston, & Hayle.
 Ann Goldsworthy (that Married into the Francis family) from Breage and her mother was born Gulval ,Cornwall any connections?           DamselflyPearce
Pearce, Prisk , Jennings, Francis ~Cornwall, England<br /><br />Pearce, Sliger, Vreeland, ~Michigan, USA<br /><br />Von / Van Schlitzer   ? ~ Germany

Offline RedFox

• RootsChat Member
  • One of Many Family Lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 16 July 05 09:54 BST (UK) »
Hi, I'd fogotten about the lines that had married into DAWE besides BAWDEN.  In the prior generation GILL, PEARSE/PEARCE from Roche (south of Bodmin), and another BAWDEN married DAWE siblings.

In the following generations, the father married LEMING, from Trewen.  In Cornwall, one daughter married HARRIS, I think from the Liskeard area.  A son, Albert Henry, marry a THOMAS girl from Calstock, CON - they both lived in Lanca. at the time.

But most of the family came from the area in and around Linkinhorne.  RedFox
CUMLD: Davidson, Robson, Atkinson, Blackburn,  Wilkinson, Mumberson, Milburn
CRNWL:  Dawe, Bawden, Leming
CHES: Heginbotham
YRK:  Dawe, Jackson, Ranson, Leming
LANC:  Dawe, Harris, Thomas, Bellamy or Billany, Bayliff, Madsen
EAST SSX:  Etchingham - Woolgar
SCT: RXB-Robson, REN & LNK-Lisle/Lyle/Leill, Taylor, Masson
WALES: Dawe
USA:  MI - Dawe, Stringer, Lisle, Robson, Davidson, Mills, Handy, Betzner, Leeper, Fankboner, Ross, Lyle
IRE: Bell, Prestley/Priestley
GER: Wuerttemberg - Betz

Offline Alice.P

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 09 September 05 00:45 BST (UK) »
Their is alot of Eddy info on line if you wish to private message me I could send a link to a website with a huge data base.

I have Eddy's from Paul & St Just & Roberts from St Just & Richards from Madron but am looking for more info. Roots Web has Family tree's on it which you can search & download for free but would always double check the info, as I have seen what I believe to be errors, although excellent info there too.

Cornwall (Madron, Mousehole & Paul, Districts) - BECKERLEG, HARRY, MATHEWS, MATTHEWS, SAMPSON, SAMSON, RICHARDS, WRIGHT. 
Hampshire - BUDD, GARNETT (Chawton, nr Alton) , OTHEN, PINK(E),  SPENCER, TIDMAN, TODMAN,
IRELAND, CASHIN (Cork, district) O'SHEA, DEVANNEY
Kent - COLE, GAWLER, MILLS, ROOK
Middlesex - BRANCH, MUMFORD
Norfolk - LAKE, WOODMAN. (Colkirk, district, both names)
Wiltshire, READ (Villages of West Tytherley & West Dean)

Offline Emsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 09 September 05 07:02 BST (UK) »
Hi Alice, I would be really interested in the Eddy sites if you can point me in the direction please, I have got a lot from Adrien Eddy's. I can't see a facility to pvte msg you am I blind? Lol! Emsey.
Ashton, Bennetts, Blewett, Bullen,Carpenter, Charlesworth, Crase, Eddy, Hounslow, Grenfell, Guy, Jacobs, Lord, Mathews, Nicholls, Pickford, Rollings, Thomas, Todd, White, Yelland.

Offline bper

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 31 October 05 02:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi there
Im researching the PERRY family from Helland,  Bodmin and Falmouth. Would love to help.

bper
Perry;Helland, Bodmin, Falmouth
Daniel;Lanivet
Bride; Aghada Cork Ireland
Higgins; Aghada Cork Ireland
Jenkin; Wendron
Campbell - Duirinish  Isle of Skye Scotland
Munro - Sutherland Scotland
Matheson - Sutherland Scotland
Macleod - Sutherland Scotland
Davidson/Davison - New Zealand
Kingsbury - New Zealand

Offline oh carolina

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Friday 04 November 05 15:18 GMT (UK) »
hi,
i have Eddys in my tree,they're from Lelant and St Ives :D

C
kemp,moran,davis,ewell,harbin,morey,wallis,gray---portsmouth
eddy,hawes,beckerleg--cornwall
astle,astles--cheshire
moran,mcdonald,timmons--ireland
ewell,selwood--surrey

Offline Burrow Digger

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 27 December 05 16:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi Alice, I would be really interested in the Eddy sites if you can point me in the direction please, I have got a lot from Adrien Eddy's. I can't see a facility to pvte msg you am I blind? Lol! Emsey.

Click on the profile icon below the name of the person you wish to PM. That takes you to their profile page. Down the bottom of some profiles is a line that says "Send this Rootschatter a personal message". Click that link and start typing.  ;D

Hope this helps

BD
BURROW, BICKHAM, EVANS, SULLEY, STONE - Devon
STEPHENS, MALLET, ADAMS - Cornwall
HANCOCK , BUSSON - Somerset
MCCALLUM, MCDIARMID, MCNEILL - Argyle, Scotland
WALLS, SUTHERLAND, SIMPSON - Orkney, Scotland
FAIRBAIRN - Fife, Scotland
THOMPSON - Aberdeen, Scotland

Offline Emsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 29 December 05 04:29 GMT (UK) »
 :D Hi BD, thank you, I finally found it & I think I'm waiting for a reply, lol, you know Christmas & too many irons in the fire  ;D Happy New Year, Emsey.
Ashton, Bennetts, Blewett, Bullen,Carpenter, Charlesworth, Crase, Eddy, Hounslow, Grenfell, Guy, Jacobs, Lord, Mathews, Nicholls, Pickford, Rollings, Thomas, Todd, White, Yelland.