Author Topic: Blood Family of Ruddington  (Read 1890 times)

Offline nutkin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My reason for digging! Two nutkins!
    • View Profile
Blood Family of Ruddington
« on: Wednesday 24 November 04 01:25 GMT (UK) »
I am trying to research my early American family and now have them traced to their trip from England.  Sarah Blood (who married Zachariah Ferris) was the daughter of Richard Blood and Isabelle Wilkinson.  Not much can be found on the Blood family in England.  Research books written on the family in the US have Richard blood as probably being born about 1617 in Ruddington as there were other Bloods from that area who lived near Richard in colonial America.  Usually family members lived in near proximity.

Any help would be great!- Kristin ;D
George William Burke.. my missing link!! son of Wm Burke & Mary Jane Stone/Morris
Shields & Milner- Patrington  & Bilton, Yorkshire<br />Nixon & Bowers - Appleby, Broughton & Messingham, Lincolnshire<br />Hancock &Tyson- Tetford, Skendleby & Spilsby, Lincolnshire<br />Cochrane- Darvel, Loudon, Ayrshire<br />Yuill, Hardie- Paisley, Renfrewshire<br />Kennedy, Gardener & Clelland- Glasgow, Lanarkshire & Paisley, Renfrewshire<br /><br />Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchive

Offline Detblood

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Family of Ruddington
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 27 April 05 00:56 BST (UK) »
Kristin: 

Contact Det Blood off line at Ruddington1864@aol.com for additional information on the Bloods of Ruddington. Have the family tied down and am willing to share the information.
Ruddington: Blood, Branson, Spittlehouse, Alvey, Marshall, Henson