Author Topic: -LOOK UP COMPLEAT-  (Read 8319 times)

Offline Iria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: family tree gone wrong
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 10 March 07 23:24 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Is this the Marriage of William Latchford and Elizabeth Hanson You are Looking For?

Lancashire BMD Website

William Henry Latchford
Elizabeth Hanson
Married at Hindsford St Anne Wigan and Leigh
Year of Marriage 1911
Ref C3L/2/59

Hope this Helps in some way

Regards

Iria
Harold Liverpool and Warwickshire
Slater Liverpool
 Murray Liverpool
Garner  Liverpool
Lister/Lester Liverpool and Cambridgeshire
Norris Liverpool and Ireland

Census Information is Crown Copyright From:
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline emmac

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 10 March 07 23:33 GMT (UK) »
thats brilliant as now i have an estimated birth for frank
frank suffered from retinotis pigmentosis which was passed down from his mother frank married a lady called Alice (no last name) they was sent to live in the work House in farnworth where frank escaped and was taken to court for stealing the workhouse clothes he later got all his children and wife out of the workhouse

Offline julianb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Portrait of the genealogist as a young man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 10 March 07 23:36 GMT (UK) »
Amy Latchford Birth Reg Q4 1895 Bolton Reg District Volume 8c Page 500.

Jane Ann Latchford Birth Reg Q3 1897 Leigh Reg District Vol 8c Page 328

Harold Latchford Birth Reg Q4 1899 Leigh Reg District Vol 8c Page 322

William Henry Latchford Birth Q3 1889 Leigh Reg District Vol 8c Page 287; marriage as spotted by Ira  8)

Bertha Latchford Birth  Q1 1886 Leigh Reg District Vol 8c Page 311; possible marriage Q2 1903 Leigh Reg District to either Thomas Reynolds or George Yates; alternatively a marriage in 1909 Q2 Ashton under Lyne to James Henry Clayton or Samuel Newton.

Joseph Latchford is a bit more problematic; there's a Joseph Latchford Registered Birth Q1 1890 Leigh Vol 8c Page 300, but that would be a a couple of year's late according to the census.  There are a few competitors (ie other Jospeh Latchfords) in the area we'd now call Greater Manchester and born around the same time.  Sorry

Anyway, I hope this is helpful.

How about the parents?

JULIAN
ESSEX  Carter, Enever, Jeffrey, Mason, Middleditch, Pond, Poole, Rose, Sorrell, Staines, Stephens, Surry, Theobald HUNTS  Danns KENT  Luetchford, Wood NOTTINGHAMSHIRE  Baker, Dunks, Kemp, Price, Priestley, Swain, Woodward SUFFOLK  Rose SURREY  Bedel, Bransden, Bysh, Coleman, Gibbs, Quinton SUSSEX Gibbs, Langridge, Pilbeam, Spencer WILTSHIRE  Brice, Rumble

Offline emmac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 10 March 07 23:49 GMT (UK) »
hi Julian i my mother said Bertha married a Yates i have got the dates for there parents and there parents parents thank you ever so much for your time an Patience you have been a great help to me and my tree thank you
kind regards Emma  :)

Offline fordlatch41

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 03 April 15 16:17 BST (UK) »
Sylvester can be found on Free BMD - Birth Q4 1893 Bolton Reg District, and marrying a lady called Holden in Q1 1915 Leigh Reg District

Do you want me to look for others?

JULIAN
Just stumbled on this post, I am Stephen Latchford, grandson of Sylvester and Elizabeth, son of Gordon now deceased. They lived in Kearsley  until the 70s. Been trying to contact extended members of my family