Author Topic: BUDDEN, Frederick Rendall  (Read 745 times)

Offline cindylou

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
BUDDEN, Frederick Rendall
« on: Saturday 28 April 07 04:31 BST (UK) »
Don't know the parish.  Listed as being born 1st quarter 1902, Stafford, Staffordshire. Would like to know name of parents and possible a birthdate.  Thanks.
McCready(Aghadowey, Londonderry; Woolwich, London; West Ham, Essex);Samuel(Chelsea, London; Edinburgh,Scotland), Caffrey(Balloughly, Cavan); Budden(Stafford, Staffordshire; Rugby, Warwickshire); Lambert(Birmingham, Warwickshire; Rugby) Warwickshire)

Offline patrish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Winter Wonderland
    • View Profile
Re: BUDDEN, Frederick Rendall
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 28 April 07 11:42 BST (UK) »
Your best way to find the parents is to get the birth certificate as there are no census's available yet after the 1901  .Unless your know the names and dob's of any prior siblings.
this information is Crown Copyright. from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk   London Hall, Thurston Stanley, Phillips, Ayrton, White, Morrish, Smith.    West Ham/Barking Saint,Briggs,   Essex  Barker,   Hampshire  Kill, Kent Spong,   U.S.A Earp, Scotland/Cumbria Templeton, Devon Morrish, Chudley

Offline cindylou

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 29 April 07 01:47 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the reply. I don't know a birthdate to order a birth certificate, only the quarter he was born in. Don't know any info other than who he married and their one child's name. I am hoping someone that lived there, or in Rugby where he ended up, might remember the name.

McCready(Aghadowey, Londonderry; Woolwich, London; West Ham, Essex);Samuel(Chelsea, London; Edinburgh,Scotland), Caffrey(Balloughly, Cavan); Budden(Stafford, Staffordshire; Rugby, Warwickshire); Lambert(Birmingham, Warwickshire; Rugby) Warwickshire)

Offline patrish

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Winter Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 29 April 07 10:44 BST (UK) »
You can now order his birth cert,  they are well worth it as they give lots of information ,  this is is reference

Frederick Rendall Budden

March quarter 1902 Staffordshire   Vol 6   Page 16
this information is Crown Copyright. from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk   London Hall, Thurston Stanley, Phillips, Ayrton, White, Morrish, Smith.    West Ham/Barking Saint,Briggs,   Essex  Barker,   Hampshire  Kill, Kent Spong,   U.S.A Earp, Scotland/Cumbria Templeton, Devon Morrish, Chudley

Offline cindylou

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 30 April 07 06:42 BST (UK) »
Thank you. I live in the US and you have to give so much info that it is difficult if you don't know it. A catch 22, if you will. If you knew all the info you wouldn't need the birth certificate. Sounds much more civilized this way.