Author Topic: Vinten family Kent and London photographs  (Read 9847 times)

Offline lesleymargaret

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Vinten family Kent and London photographs
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 16 February 14 10:12 GMT (UK) »
Hi Genewizard,

I wonder if we can exchange some information on the Vintens in Maidstone I have an Richard  marrying Sarah, they had Thomas, Sarah, John, Robert, Ambrose, Harriet, Charles, Richard and Mary Ann.  My main interest has been the descendants of Ambrose.

I have a lot more information on all the children if you or anyone else would like to contact me again, we can exchange information.

Offline joelvinten

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 28 May 15 21:33 BST (UK) »
Hi,

My names is joel vinten and im just starting out my family tree but am too having trouble tracing back relatives. My family name is from maidstone my granfather was Frederick b vinten and his father before him was also the same both born in maidstone. Ive tried to click your link but just says invalid link error"

Offline lesleymargaret

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 02 June 15 16:19 BST (UK) »
Hi Joel,

It is very difficult when starting out to know how to find any thing about a family however, I have several Vinten members who came from Maidstone but not one with the name of Frederick B however if you can give me further details for instance rough age, second nae, brothers or sisters  I will try to find him and see if he fits into my tree. I can also send you a print out on the Vintens from Kent.  I notice that on some occasions the name was spelt as Vinton.