Author Topic: Moulding census look up 1891  (Read 633 times)

Offline modette

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Moulding census look up 1891
« on: Thursday 02 December 04 22:34 GMT (UK) »
Could somebody please look to see if they can find my great great grandmother on the 1891 census. She was in Bethnal green at the time and her name was Elizabeth Mouldings and she lived at 7 Northampton Street.
Thank you
I am looking for info on the following names<br />Harvey             Brown<br />Jenkins             Head<br />Sheldrake        Williams<br />Moulding<br />all from the East End of London<br /><br />Also any information about a Dutch subject Albert Merles who appears on the 1901 census

Offline Little Nell

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Moulding census look up 1891
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 02 December 04 22:48 GMT (UK) »
Hi modette,

I have looked at the entry for 7 Northampton St in Bethnal Green (ref RG12/266/170 page 2 ED23), but there is no Emily Mouldings there.  The family is that of Henry Tattermore (?) aged 25 wife Emily, plus daughter Emily and Helena.  Henry was an umbrella stick varnisher I think.  I cannot see a Moulding family on the page at all.  I've also checked 17, 27, 37 (no 47 listed) Northampton Street.  No sign - sorry :-\

Nell
All census information: Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Cougar

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Moulding census look up 1891
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 04 December 04 08:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Do you have a bit more information - like an approximate age?
Several on the 1881, none on 1871, 1891
Cougar
Researching STANLEY(Coventry to Shoreditch area, EWENS,(somerset) BARBER,(Holloway) WOOD,(Shoreditch area) WHILLANCE,(N-U-T Northumberland)  ROSSER,(Glamorgan Wales) REYNOLDS,(Kent) SPILLER (London)
This information is Crown Copywrite. from the www.national archives.go.v.uk.