Author Topic: Maimie and Paula Little Sutton Wirral  (Read 1031 times)

Offline stanleymansion

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Maimie and Paula Little Sutton Wirral
« on: Saturday 05 May 07 14:36 BST (UK) »
Anyone on here recognise either or both of these names? A longshot, I know, but stuck where else to go with little information!

I remember Auntie Maimie and her daughter Paula, (who I believe became a hairdresser), from the mid to late sixties. At that time Maimie would be very roughly 50ish and Paula 20ish. I was only a child at the time so my recollections are vague. They were regular visitors to my Grandma's and Grandad's home near Blackpool and were often talked about. I remember visiting their home which to me at the time seemed like a big house with a really big back garden which stood on a main road.

I'm trying to piece together how they fit into our family. Those with the answers are unfortunately long gone! I believe Maimie had a husband, a good bit older than herself, but I might be wrong on that and I don't know his name. Nor do I know the family name. An older lady, possibly Maimie's mother, lived with them for a time.

I know this isn't much to go off but any snippet of info might help in my search. Somebody might know what road the house is on or recognise the name's of the people concerned. Paula will probably still be alive ... somewhere!

Thank you for any help!   

Moderator comment: since this thread involves living people, please pass any information you are able to help with by Personal Message.  Thanks
Bowes; Scarborough<br />Lilley; Scarborough<br />Browne; Scotland/Wales?<br />Holmes; Hull/Harrogate<br />Halliwell; Chorley/Blackburn<br />Cassidy; Blackburn<br />Dawson; Blackburn<br />Fishwick; Chorley<br />Wilson; Fleetwood/Southport<br />Lupton; Fleetwood/Preston