Author Topic: Colch ex Tullamore  (Read 42661 times)

Offline moodlum

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Colch ex Tullamore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 12 June 11 14:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Emma my auntie Annie colsh was  my mums younger sister. I too have tried to find auntie Annie, who was beautiful.  She went to America by ship in the early 1950s.  She did marry an Italian, but I can't remember his name.  She lived In New jersey. I last saw her in bout 1965.  I heard Annie was treated, for breast cancer.  My uncle mixey was a legend.  He stayed with us in England when we were kids. as did johnnie Martin, but not for long as he missed his family. My nan was babbie colsh. Hope you find out about Annie
Maureen

Offline moodlum

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 03 January 12 14:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi again Emma
Our auntie Annie emigrated to USA.  She sailed from Southamton on the Queen Mary on  30th June 1958.  Her date of birth *. Her occupation is listed as domestic.  *

Moderator Note : Details of possible living people removed as per RootsChat policy

Offline Raerae

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 12 November 12 03:37 GMT (UK) »
Hi Arana
I have just started researching the Coulch (Colch) side of my family tree and came across a post from you a while back.  My Great Great Grandparents where George Coulch & Ellen Fallen.  They had my Great Grandmother Mary Ellen Coulch around 1879.  She married George Henry Price on the 15th Feb 1898 and they emigrated to NZ around 1904.  They are both buried in the Otorohanga Cemetery.  Are you able to help me with information about when George Coulch & Ellen Fallen came to Australia and their lives in Ireland?  Many Thanks.

Offline Natcolch

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 19 September 23 14:42 BST (UK) »
Hello,
I’m Nathaniel Noel Colch son of Michael and Christine Margaret  born in Australia, my brother is Dominic Michael Colch and my  sister is Chloe. My dad is the son of Noel Colch and Valerie Colch.