Author Topic: Offer: Harrogate Postcards c1880-1910 and photos if you are interested.  (Read 3755 times)

Offline scruffypup

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Hi, if anyone is looking for info around the Harrogate area, I have been given a cd with postcards of old Harrogate which belong to a family friend,  as far as I'm aware there shouldn't be any problems with copyright posting themas they are original postcards from 100 years plus and she is happy for them to be seen.  If anyone is researching this area and you would like to see them let me know and I'll put them up.  I'm not sure if it's ok to put photos on this section but I'm sure the administrators/moderators will put me right if I muck things up ;D

I can also take photos of central Harrogate if you are looking for a more modern view, but only in term time.

I did put a post up about photos and postcards see
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,231761.15.html
so if anyone else out there is interested particularly in the Lastingham/Pickering/Rosedale area  and Dacre/Pateley Bridge areas I'd love to hear from you.

Maybe we could set up a Yorkshire Photo/Postcard topic on here if there's enough interest as I'm sure there must be other folk out there like me who would love to see what it looks/looked like where our ancestors lived.

Yours Julie