Author Topic: Edwin Albert MOYLE 1901 census Illogan  (Read 12494 times)

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Edwin Albert MOYLE 1901 census Illogan
« Reply #18 on: Friday 17 January 14 18:55 GMT (UK) »
Continuing with the Trewin's and the  Moyle's .I have just found that Alfred Ernest and Florence May Trewin's daughters were living in Cumbria and 2 of them married there and this is in the obituary of Florence's mother Eliza Ellen Moyle who died in Redruth, Cornwall. Alfred and Florence may have been married when she was 22 years old.
Haven't found a death of Edwin Abert Moyle as yet.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 12 December 14 23:29 GMT (UK) »
FindMyPast has Edwin A Moyle in the Cornwall Memorial Inscriptions Transcription. Death date [Ref]
Illogan Cemetery - Card or location number Loc No -Reference C-347.
Doesn't help in the least as to whether he is Ediwn Albert Moyle the husband of Eliza Ellen Moyle nee Richards.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 08 February 15 18:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Who were Eliza Ellen's parents?

Eliza Ellen , b c 1873, Illogan is living with her grandparents John and Eliza Richards in the 1881 census. Is Eliza Ellen b 1873 the illegitimate daughter of Ellen Richards b c 1853, Crowan?

am I on the right track LOL  ;D

deb
Bought the Richards/Moyle marriage certificate and found that Eliza Ellen was known as Ellen and her father was James. James was the son of John and Eliza Richards.
In 1881 Eliza Ellen and her family are living in Pontypridd , Wales and her father is a widower age 34 and in 1891 James is back in Cornwall ,living at Tolskithey Bottoms,  Redruth ,with his 2nd wife Elizabeth Ann and 2 children born in Illogan and 2 from his 1st marriage who were born in Wales.
In 1891 Eliza Ellen of course is living with her grandparents at Illogan.
I have no idea who Eliza Ellen's mother is or who her father's 2nd wife is,so that will have to wait until another day

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 17 April 15 19:58 BST (UK) »
I bought Eliza Ellen's birth certificate and Eliza Ellen's mother was Elizabeth Champion.