Author Topic: bennetts and ramsdens  (Read 10120 times)

Offline frankieb

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: bennetts and ramsdens
« Reply #27 on: Monday 09 July 07 19:01 BST (UK) »
Hi megran
Youve been very very helpful but i am still confused i think . From the details i just read of the 1851 census for william and mary nee jones-there is no benjamin on there who would have been around 17 like henry is. So maybe that northop family are not mine-and maybe the william and mary duckworth are mine. I think i need to check the kids on the 1841 census for william and mary living next to henry and eleanor-i printed it out from ancestry at work biut it was very small and i could hardly see the entry. But i am sure it has the william and mary with the son benjamin and they are next to henry and elaeanor on same street so to speak. So maybe they are cousins or something if william is not henry's son-maybe he is a nephew. ?? I just dont know-i am confused . Maybe i will never know the truth???

Offline frankieb

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Monday 09 July 07 19:03 BST (UK) »
I have just thought. Is there definate proof somewhere that the henry and eleanor are the definate parents of the william that married mary duckworth??? Cos some people on the other site have it as a definate. ???
regrds yet again
confused frankie.

Offline frankieb

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Monday 09 July 07 19:12 BST (UK) »
Hi again
Just noticed that you have just told me william bennett who married mary duckworth has parents called john and ann. Not henry and eleanor. So is there proof somewhere that william whommarried mary jones is the son of henry??? I just thought mine were them because of benjamin being born in connaghs quay and being a miner and not born in hawarden. My brain does not compute today for some reason. I need to really concentrate and write it all down-but not look at the trees on the other site which may be wrong and confusing me.
thanks.
frankie

Offline frankieb

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 09 July 07 19:42 BST (UK) »
Hi megran, william and paul.

Having written it all down it looks like my benjamin Was the child of william and mary jones definately. And to be honest-my family of bennetts dont sound like they would be sadlers and church organists and parish clerks etc-not being mean but i think mine were not very well off.
So now all i need is the definate written down proof somewhere that william and mary nee jones is the son of henry and eleanor-tho on that 1851 census for wepre that megran posted-there is no sign of benjamin who would be around 17 like that henry. Has anyone spotted benjamin living somewhere in 1851??? I think i once on ancestry found one living somewhere in wales aged 20 as a lodger. ??

frankie

Offline frankieb

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Monday 09 July 07 19:46 BST (UK) »
Hi megran
sorry for bombarding you with messages. Just a thought-have you got dates of william and mary burials from connaghs quay-the mary jones one??? Maybe if i get dates of deaths of them i can get will information from somewhere which may help.???
thanks
frankie :-*