Author Topic: Gray family  (Read 22700 times)

Offline Athalia

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Gray family
« Reply #54 on: Monday 15 August 16 01:11 BST (UK) »
frederick & madeline gray were two of the the children of kiome gray, albert/alby & laura smith were two of the children of walter & tilda smith, frederick married laura, alby married madeline, fred & laura's son, rabbi cyril gray married pamela smith daughter of alby & madeline, rabbi & pamela were my maternal grandparents. i dont know any thing about the james & adelaide you mention would be interested in how they are connected to laura's parents.

Walter Smith & Adelaide Smith were siblings...
Walter married Matilda Gaskin ?....  7 known children
Adelaide Smith married James Whatnell    7-8 children

on 1871 census at Birkenhead

smith family  with whatnell family
plus walter smith & Adelaide  Whatnell(Adlie     , bad spelling here !)
parents Francis &Honor/Hannah Smith....
laura (lara)  smith 3yr old  with Walter  & Matilda    & Albert 2yrs

all horse dealers

hope this helps

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Holly Hope Mchale

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Gray family
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 17 February 19 23:03 GMT (UK) »
Hello. my grandfather was Holly Hope. He was at one time married to Nellie Bonnet, with a later marriage to Cecelia Smith. My father, John Holly Hope, was the first born of their three children. Regards, Holly

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.