Author Topic: Who is behind Rootschat  (Read 4541 times)

Offline celia

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Who is behind Rootschat
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 12 December 04 18:33 GMT (UK) »
Leagen, where's here and why arn't you at home ;D

Celia
Celia 1941-2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rake Lane Burials

M.I.Merchant Marina's Rake Lane

FLORENCE JONES MARRIED JOHN GIBBON HIGNETT IN 1885

Offline leagen

• RootsChat Senior
  • Researching Family from Ireland during potato fam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 12 December 04 23:36 GMT (UK) »
Here is Rootschat, home is next door to where this putter is.  I don't have my own so use my boyfriends and we live next door to each other.  I do go home to sleep, often!     ('Cause he falls asleep in his recliner!)     Leagen
Jenkins-Salmon-Dwyer-Hill-Sargent/ Seargent-Young/ Jung-White-Kinney/ Kenny-Cook-Waterman-O'Neill-McDonald-Shufelt/ Shufeldt-Wilbur/ Wilber-Patterson--Covey-Tisdale-Wells-Dodge-Palmer.

Offline moscan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • The next generation
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 13 December 04 01:52 GMT (UK) »
Rootschat a second home... and getting to the stage a co-respondant in a divorce case lol... well not really but close...

Thanks again to Trystan and Sarah without whom there would be no rootschat and no marvelous friends... at least I like to think of you all as friends :D

Best Wishes

Mo
All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br /><br />Researching: - Freear, Walker, Aston, Scanlan, Courtney, Lowth, O’Sulivan, McDonnell, Condon, McMahon, McKay, Brock, Gourlay, Busby<br /><br />Locations: - March in Cambridgeshire, Banbury in Oxfordshire, Mileham in Norfolk, Worcester, Evesham, Claines in Worcestershire, Birmingham. Dublin, Cork, Fermanagh in Ireland.  Glasgow, Stirling in Scotland

Offline Darcy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Searching for little needles in big haystacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 13 December 04 02:10 GMT (UK) »

Me Too Mo ;D

That's what it's like - calling in on friends where you are assured of a warm welcome and all the help you ever dreamed of.

Darcy
Fisher, Pitts, Lucas, Emmit, Keal, Bennett, Maddock, Jackson, Pidd, Lincolnshire <br />Bullock, Read, White, Gloucestershire.<br />Shepherd, Foyle, Crowter, Green, Wiltshire<br />Strickland, Fisher, Butterworth, Brown, Northhamptonshire<br />Shepherd, Bullock, Waterhouse, Lancashire
Fisher, Goodwin, Rutland
<br /><br /><br /> Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline minime

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 13 December 04 03:40 GMT (UK) »
It is definatley the brain child of Trystan and Sarah, and a nurturing community to all the rest of us. A home away from home, if you will.  8)

We help each other, joke with each other, celebrate great finds and comfort those of us who are flustered beyond reality. Without everyone here at Rootschat...I think the genealogy world would be a very solemn place. (LOL!!!, but true.) And I would be very depressed without all the fun of the Lighter side and the great sense of humor everyone possesses. ( Did I spell that right? LOL!!!)  ;D

Minime
Birchall, Cooper, Kearns, Hope, Desmarias
Scotland, England, Ireland, Canada?, France?

Offline GRACELAND

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Elvis Presley* ARTIST OF THE CENTURY..*
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 13 December 04 16:22 GMT (UK) »
It is definatley the brain child of Trystan and Sarah, and a nurturing community to all the rest of us. A home away from home, if you will.  8)

We help each other, joke with each other, celebrate great finds and comfort those of us who are flustered beyond reality. Without everyone here at Rootschat...I think the genealogy world would be a very solemn place. (LOL!!!, but true.) And I would be very depressed without all the fun of the Lighter side and the great sense of humor everyone possesses. ( Did I spell that right? LOL!!!)  ;D
Well said Minime  :D :D :D 
Minime
God Knew Elvis was Tired so he called him to rest !................
"I like it well done, Cooked. I ain't orderin' a pet."
--Elvis Presley, On Meat
"Don't be like nobody else or you'll be livin' a lie, and that ain't livin'."
--Elvis Presley, On Individuality

Offline minime

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 14 December 04 15:05 GMT (UK) »
I thank you once again Graceland. Now who's blushing.  :-[
 ;)

Minime
Birchall, Cooper, Kearns, Hope, Desmarias
Scotland, England, Ireland, Canada?, France?

Offline Mobo

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Family History - the ultimate detective story
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 14 December 04 15:28 GMT (UK) »
  :D :D :D :D

I second that  - a great site, cleverly put together by Trystan & Sarah - keep up the good work

:D :D :D :D
BUCKLEY, Ches. & Lancs, DUNN, Ireland & Lancs. EDGSON, Rutland, Leics & Lancs. LYON, Lancs. McNULTY, Ireland & Lancs. MORRIS, Beds, Hunts & Lancs. SWARBRICK, Lancs. TURNER, Lancs. WILLIAMSON, Lancs.

All Census Data included in this post is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

Offline JillJ

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 14 December 04 17:58 GMT (UK) »
They'll probably hate me for this...........but it is Christmas and here they are!

Jill
Jowett & Broadbent in Leeds.
Perry, Hartshorn/e & Wilkes in Birmingham & Dudley. Walker and Dabill in Sheffield & Notts.
Farrar in Darlington & Leeds.
Kidd & Taylor in Hartlepool & Teesside
Census information is crown copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk