Author Topic: McCUSKER, Catherine - about 1846 to about 1914  (Read 6188 times)

Offline jj.carroll

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: McCUSKER, Catherine - about 1846 to about 1914
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 26 September 18 02:50 BST (UK) »
I guess I can say that I am back on the boards.  At least it is something to discuss when some things show up, like the MCusker line that worked into the McCarrolls.

When I left there were a couple strands that came from the Coady clan (and shat started with Mary Boady, way back when Kitty McCusker started raising a family).

Since that time I have had the opportunity of conversing with Mary Maguire (nee Coady - whose mother was Kitty Coady, nee Bogan).  I had an opportunity to meet her on two different occasions, but missed the last one when we were in Dublin.

Pat and Fiona now live in Sandymount, where Pat has retired while Fiona still makes it to work each day as a solicitor.  They are busy empty-nesting now that their cheildren have children of their own.

Mary tells me that she and her husband Conor have made their way to the Loire Valley of France. Remembering what the board did to j. coady I guess I can't tell you that they are making it with a bed and breakfast.

Maybe there will be some other from that line that will want to post on this board. 

So we see how the McCusker line has expanded to become the McCarroll, Bogan, Coady and where will it end.  ;D
Carroll, McCarroll, McCusker and McCosker from County Tyrone. Then there are Dillen for Derry, Gaffigan, McGaffigan, Crennan, and Amos.  Now adding: Leonard, Berry, and Gahagan from Strokestown, County Roscommon, also Gahigan, Hounihan, and Whonohan and another branch of Carrolls from County Cork.