Author Topic: Bray Jenkins Family  (Read 6745 times)

Offline leagen

• RootsChat Senior
  • Researching Family from Ireland during potato fam
    • View Profile
Bray Jenkins Family
« on: Sunday 12 August 07 06:36 BST (UK) »
I just found out my Irish family were from Bray.  If anyone here lives there or near and can help my find records on my family I would appreciate it.  The name was Jenkins.  John Jenkins (b) anywhere w/in a 10 year period from 1797 to 1807 (m) a Mary J. Salmon who may have been married before to a Dwyer.  Mary was (b) about 1800 to 1804 or so.  Kids were John (maybe actually a Dwyer) (b) about 1833/34, and a Charles H. and a Ralph and an Eliza who was  (b) about 1842 or so.  They were in the US by 1850.   Leagen   Moderator comment: email removed - please use the PM system to exchange personal details
Jenkins-Salmon-Dwyer-Hill-Sargent/ Seargent-Young/ Jung-White-Kinney/ Kenny-Cook-Waterman-O'Neill-McDonald-Shufelt/ Shufeldt-Wilbur/ Wilber-Patterson--Covey-Tisdale-Wells-Dodge-Palmer.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline leagen

• RootsChat Senior
  • Researching Family from Ireland during potato fam
    • View Profile
Re: Bray Jenkins Family
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 22 November 07 00:44 GMT (UK) »
Why was my email addy removed?  Leagen  (*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the PM system for exchanging personal data.
Jenkins-Salmon-Dwyer-Hill-Sargent/ Seargent-Young/ Jung-White-Kinney/ Kenny-Cook-Waterman-O'Neill-McDonald-Shufelt/ Shufeldt-Wilbur/ Wilber-Patterson--Covey-Tisdale-Wells-Dodge-Palmer.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.