Author Topic: W.T. Ellison & Co Ltd, Manchester & Turnstiles  (Read 14398 times)

Offline vickynsunny

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: W.T. Ellison & Co Ltd, Manchester & Turnstiles
« Reply #27 on: Thursday 17 June 21 02:50 BST (UK) »
I'm still here - what do you want to know?

Hi im not the original person you are asking this question to however i am also a great great grandaughter of W.T.ELLISON my mother was Valerie ellison her father was stanley ellison and his father was joseph ellison to the best of my knowledge im not well up on my family tree although i do have a potted family history on mary Elizabeth ellison stanley ellison and all of their children and i do have contact with a brother of my mothers and his daughter who are absolutely amazing people but sadly ive only gotton to know them over the last 5 to 10years and irregular contact as i live a distance away anyway my point being do you have any information regarding my family which you can share ? id love to go back to my uncle and cousin with information also if any other living relatives want to get in touch with me im cool with that family is very important to me thankyou sorry for the essay

Offline Brazzer

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Saturday 26 June 21 08:32 BST (UK) »
I recently found a Deluce's Rush Preventive Turnstile Plate buried in my garden in Macclesfield that has an error in the typeface -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qEpMhv0xl2uSCSqGsfW4QNDaI00h_dWE/view?usp=sharing

It says "RJSH...." instead of "RUSH....". Is this of interest?

Offline vickynsunny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Saturday 26 June 21 08:42 BST (UK) »
I recently found a Deluce's Rush Preventive Turnstile Plate buried in my garden in Macclesfield that has an error in the typeface -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qEpMhv0xl2uSCSqGsfW4QNDaI00h_dWE/view?usp=sharing

It says "RJSH...." instead of "RUSH....". Is this of interest?

YES

Offline northern_rose

• RootsChat Veteran
  • At least one of my ancestors was glamorous!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 26 June 21 12:45 BST (UK) »
I started this thread when researching for a friend. I haven’t kept anything from that time to be able to help - paper copies and the bed on went to her and I am no longer in touch with her.
Wilson in the Lancaster area
Clegg in Todmorden
Adamson in Edinburgh
Miller in Edinburgh
Nunn in Norfolk and Co Durham
Smith in Glasgow
Haig in Peebles/Edinburgh
Also Nelson, Gardener, Garnett, Blair, Coleman, Aaronson and many more as the branches expand!

Census info is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline vickynsunny

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 26 June 21 12:57 BST (UK) »
I started this thread when researching for a friend. I haven’t kept anything from that time to be able to help - paper copies and the bed on went to her and I am no longer in touch with her.

Hi thats ok thankyou for your response