Author Topic: Morgan Family  (Read 14413 times)

Online wilcoxon

• -
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barry Sheene 1950-2003
    • View Profile
Re: Morgan Family
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 27 July 11 10:50 BST (UK) »
William Morgan b 1849 Wrexham / Kings Mills, Abenbury is on a couple of trees on Genes Reunited.
Heath, and Graham are the tree owners. Of course these may be you  :)
Census information is Crown Copyright (see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk)

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 28 July 11 10:28 BST (UK) »
 Hi Wilcoxon.....................Thanks for drawing my attention to the two Family Trees, Graham and Heath, it looks promising, they may even know who SiobhanAE is.    I have sent both a message.

Cheers, Henley

Offline Ruby1945

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 21 October 11 20:43 BST (UK) »
Hi Wilcoxon.....................Thanks for drawing my attention to the two Family Trees, Graham and Heath, it looks promising, they may even know who SiobhanAE is.    I have sent both a message.

Cheers, Henley

Hello Henley,
I saw your message of 28 July 2011, I too am a direct descendent of William Morgan senior.   Please contact me.
Regards, Ruby1945

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 23 October 11 17:01 BST (UK) »

HELLO RUBY1945

GREAT TO FINALLY GET A REPLY.   MY GT.GT. GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM MORGAN 1817-1886 WHO MARRIED MARGARET MORRIS.    THEIR SON THOMAS MOVED TO MANCHESTER TO WORK ON THE MANCHESTER GUARDIAN, HE WAS MY PATERNAL GT.GRANDFATHER.

ANOTHER SON, WILLIAM, I BELIEVE BECAME A PLUMBER IN WREXHAM ETC.    IF YOU ARE DESCENDED FROM EITHER LINE WE WILL BE RELATED, WOULD YOU PLEASE CLARIFY.

I HAVE CONSIDERABLE INFORMATION ON THE MORGAN FAMILY BUT STILL NEED TO LEARN MORE.
LET ME HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE.

HENLEY

Offline Ruby1945

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sunday 23 October 11 18:18 BST (UK) »

HELLO RUBY1945

GREAT TO FINALLY GET A REPLY.   MY GT.GT. GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM MORGAN 1817-1886 WHO MARRIED MARGARET MORRIS.    THEIR SON THOMAS MOVED TO MANCHESTER TO WORK ON THE MANCHESTER GUARDIAN, HE WAS MY PATERNAL GT.GRANDFATHER.

ANOTHER SON, WILLIAM, I BELIEVE BECAME A PLUMBER IN WREXHAM ETC.    IF YOU ARE DESCENDED FROM EITHER LINE WE WILL BE RELATED, WOULD YOU PLEASE CLARIFY.

I HAVE CONSIDERABLE INFORMATION ON THE MORGAN FAMILY BUT STILL NEED TO LEARN MORE.

HENLEY

Offline Ruby1945

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 23 October 11 18:34 BST (UK) »

HELLO RUBY1945

HENLEY

Hello Henley,

Thanks for your reply, yes we will be related, I have been trying to find the Manchester family.  My great grandfather was William the plumber he became a water  inspector in Liverpool.    Look forward to hearing from you again,
Ruby1945

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 24 October 11 11:31 BST (UK) »
Hello again Ruby1945

Before I joined Roots there were requests, in 2007, regarding the Morgan family in Wrexham.    The person making the requests was 'SiobhanAE'  was she any relation of yours?.    I have been unable to make contact with her, I was probably too late.

Is it possible to compare our collective family information? (if your are interested!).   Without me putting my e-mail address on line into the public domain how do we make contact outside the Roots forum?

Cheers Henley

Offline Ruby1945

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Monday 24 October 11 12:05 BST (UK) »
Hello again Ruby1945

Before I joined Roots there were requests, in 2007, regarding the Morgan family in Wrexham.    The person making the requests was 'SiobhanAE'  was she any relation of yours?.    I have been unable to make contact with her, I was probably too late.

Is it possible to compare our collective family information? (if your are interested!).   Without me putting my e-mail address on line into the public domain how do we make contact outside the Roots forum?

Cheers Henley

Hello Henley,

I would be very happy to share information with you but do not know how to make contact without putting e-mail on line.   I joined this a few weeks ago and have only just worked out how to post these replies.  I read your post and tried to work out how to contact you.   Siobhan is the cousin I did not know about, her mum is my father's half sister.   I have not been able to contact either of them for weeks now, I wanted to tell Siobhan so she could reply.      She also posted on Curious Fox, they have a system where they pass on messages, and I don't think she is on Ancestry.  Please let me know if you find out , I don't want to lose touch with you.

Best wishes

Ruby1945

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Monday 24 October 11 21:22 BST (UK) »
Hello again Ruby1945

Cheers Henley