Author Topic: Morgan Family  (Read 12199 times)

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
exchange of e mail addresses/privacy
« Reply #27 on: Monday 24 October 11 21:29 BST (UK) »
 ???

Help please!

Does anybody know how I can exchange e- mail addresses with new 'family' contact without divulging it on this forum to all and sundry.    We do not know each others address.

Henley

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline wozzle

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Morgan Family
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 26 October 11 18:29 BST (UK) »
the answer would be to send a p.m.
just click on the persons username in this case ruby1945
a new page will come up
at the bottom of that page it will say "send this person a personal message
just click on that and away you go
mick
cattell,alcester
vickers,sulgrave
hewish,holborn
manley,bethnal green
barnes,bassingbourn

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline henley

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 26 October 11 20:07 BST (UK) »

Hi Wozzle

Have done that now with success, Ruby has replied on PM.     Good job you guys keep an eye on us
dumbkopfs.    Thank a million.

Henley

Offline ronbird

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Saturday 29 November 14 15:38 GMT (UK) »
Siobhan,
Noticed that some time ago you were looking for information regarding James Bird. You may see from my surname I too am a Bird.
James, married to Rosina, is my great grandfather. As far as I know he had three two siblings, William Bird and Lucy Bird.
James and Rosina had two children, James Thomas Bird and Charles Henry Bird(Ramsgate). Charles Henry was a part time musician, and married Marjorie Turner in Ramsgate. They had two children, Keith and Neil.
Keith was a full time musician and married a dancer. They had two children, one is me, the other Charles Henry Bird. I have two children Bretton and Eleanor, Eleanor is married to Latif LaChab and has a daughter Amal. Bretton is still at home, just.
James Thomas Bird, aka Bretton Byrd, was also a musician(see wikipedia) married first Iris and had a daughter Joyce and second marriage Joan. I never knew his first wife, nor that he had a child until very recently, Neil told me.
Neil married Ruby and they had no children. Lucy married Fred Challis and I think had three children. The two I know of were Ethel and Fred. Ethel I believe has two children Doug and Harry. That is all I know about my family.
So, how are we related?
Best Ron