Author Topic: florence may bodimead  (Read 3321 times)

Offline toni*

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: florence may bodimead
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 20 September 07 09:15 BST (UK) »
here i think is reginalds death going on the info. you gave about him having passed on 6 months prior to Florence.

Reginald Cuais Giles Aug 1991 Southend/S d.o.b. 10 Apr 1901

that would tie in with this birth:~

Reginald Curtis Giles Q2 1901 Mile End Old Town 1c 524

:)
Holman & Vinton- Cornwall, Wojciechowskyj & Hussak- Bukowiec & Zahutyn, Bentley & Richards- Leicester, Taylor-Kent/Sussex  Punnett-Sussex,  Bear/e- Monkleigh Gazey-Warwicks

UK Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchive

Offline kascon

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 20 September 07 14:48 BST (UK) »
yep that sounds like them. thats great i had an inclin if i mentioned the deaths it would lead to the births. i would never haave guessed the c was for curtis though. i naturally thought it was for charles. i have been in touch with the person who posted on his website the marraige of cis and reg and he says he was the person who helped my uncle with his research years ago. he is in touch with other of cis' siblings. didnt know she had any other than jim so this is great. but even he says he couldnt find out much about reg. maybe now we can find out more than when he looked as things aremuch more available now. after all its got to be at least 12 years since the research was done as my uncle has been deadfor about 10. he is going to look at the weekend and see if he can find the research he did. so hopefully by monday i will have more to go on.
thanks everyone.
Shearn, Courtier, Eames, Maynard, Fursse.
Turner, Giles, Bodimead
all London based

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 20 September 07 16:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Kas

That's great news - let's know if you find anything we can help you with.  As you say - there is so much more available now than 12 years ago
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline kascon

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 22 September 07 10:00 BST (UK) »
ok guys here goes
i have received the information from Dr. Millard and now my mum is being a little more co operative. seems she had been worried about her operation which was why she was not being that coop.
new information.
Reginald CURTIS not charles Giles married Florence May Bodimead in 1926 in Barnet
his parents were Joseph Curtis Giles dob 1880 in poplar and
Rosa Sophia Paterson dob 1880 stepney
Joseph parents were Frederick William Giles dob 1855 and Ellen Aiano dob 1853 m poplar mar qtr 1876
Rosa parents were Andrew Paterson dob 1856 and Harriett ? cant find a marraige for them? to know her surname. can anyone help there?
can anyone come up with a census report after 1881 or before with any of these names on them?

cheers

kas
Turner, Giles, Bodimead
all London based

Offline kascon

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 22 September 07 10:07 BST (UK) »
something else i forgot to mention i have all the information for relations of theirs from 1900 onwards but i would like a census report for 1901 for Alfred George Bodimead dob 1875 Barnet (i have the 1881 for him)and his wife Sarah Ann Dellar dob1878. cant find anything in  census report for that name only Deller. in 1901 they would only have one son Alfred William born that year.
cheers

kas
Turner, Giles, Bodimead
all London based

Offline Naywal

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 31 July 14 14:17 BST (UK) »
I am  reading a query re Florence May Bodimeade (1902-1968)  and the inquiry  is about her husband  Reginald Curtis Giles Born 1901 in Bow England. How can I reach the person making the inquiry because I am researching  Reginald Giles  for a friend and would love to share notes.?
Naomer

Offline carol8353

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me,mum and dad and both gran's c 1955
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 31 July 14 14:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Naomer

Kascon who posted the original query was last online on 30 August 11,but as long as she hasn't changed her email address she should be notified that we have posted here and hopefully will come back online to reply to you.

Regards

Carol
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Naywal

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday 31 July 14 14:24 BST (UK) »
Hello Carol
I am new to this so please forgive my questions.  Do I just wait to see of Kas returns to this site and if so she will read my message and maybe reply to me as she will have my email address form this site?  Naomer

Offline carol8353

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me,mum and dad and both gran's c 1955
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 31 July 14 14:35 BST (UK) »
Hi ,

No she should reply here on this site and then if the two of you find that you have the same family in common,you can then personal message each other.

It's always good to get some info on the boards as it could help others in the future(like the fact that you have found Florence's name here today  ;D)

Email addresses are not allowed here in public as they could easily be scammed,so we only use personal messages to exchange private stuff or info about living people.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk