Author Topic: 1841 census lookup  (Read 2610 times)

Offline andrew shanks

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
1841 census lookup
« on: Saturday 13 October 07 18:10 BST (UK) »
I would be grateful if someone could lookup the 1841 census records for a Grace Douch, who was born in 1767 at Hooe.  I believe that she may have died in 1849 at Battle.

Grace was married to a Richard Mitchell although I am not sure whether he was still alive at the time of the census. 

I am also looking for Grace's younger sister Elizabeth who was born in 1768 at Hooe.  Elizabeth was married to a Richard Coleman but unfortunately I do not yet have her date of death.

:)
Ireland: Arlour, Arlow, Hammond, Hannah, Shanks, Templeton

Scotland: Allan, Black, Carlyle, Corkingdale, Fleeting, Grant, Hammond, Hannah, Kirkwood, Lothian, McFarlane, Main, Neilson, Shanks, Sneddon, Stirling, Wood

Sussex/Hampshire/Surrey/London/Kent: Beagley, Champion, Clark, Douch, Earl, Jones, King, Ladyman, Ley, Pattenden, Peskett, Pink, Readings, Standen, Stonestreet, Windiate

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.