Author Topic: BREWERTON in Hawarden  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Brewerton1949

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
BREWERTON in Hawarden
« on: Wednesday 24 March 04 21:26 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone, this is my first message here but when I typed in Brewerton it gave me the choice of Hawarden so I guess this is linked to rootsweb where I have posted messages. I have traced back my ggg grandfather William Brewerton married to Mary Piercy. I do not have dates for them but my guess is that he moved to Hawarden, Wales and married Mary there. The dates for the first child I can find is 1785. Do you have any suggestions how I can get more info.on William if he did come from somewhere else. He seems to be the source of all the Brewertons in the area.Many thanks. :)

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re: BREWERTON in Hawarden
« Reply #1 on: Friday 13 August 04 02:23 BST (UK) »
Hi geni,

I am sorry your posting has remained unanswered for so long.

Have you tried the BIVRI?

If not,  we have volunteers offering lookups on RootsChat.  Post a request on the main requests board:

http://www.rootschat.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=48.0

Putting BIVRI v2 in the subject line and Brewerton,  include all that you know about this couple in the message and you may get lucky.

Good luck
Kazza.  (Global Moderator)
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.