Author Topic: Fulcher from Winfarthing  (Read 1344 times)

Offline ShellDeLeo

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Fulcher from Winfarthing
« on: Monday 03 December 07 17:59 GMT (UK) »
Shallum, son of William and Mary Fulcher, baptised 23rd February 1794

Eli, son of William and Mary Fulcher, baptised 22nd November 1795

Soloman, son of William and Mary Fulcher, baptised 25th March 1798

Ruth, daughter of William and Mary Fulcher, baptised 3rd March 1799

Zipporah?, daughter of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick), baptised 2nd August 1801

Hephzibah, daughter of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick), born 7th August, baptised 14th August 1803

Mary, daughter of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick) born 6th July, baptised 21st July 1805

Salorius, son of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick) born 13th March, baptised 22nd March 1807

Margarita, daughter of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick) born 17th April, baptised 21st May 1809

Clarke, son of William and Mary Fulcher (late Crick) born 10th May, baptised 12th May 1811

Isaac, son of William and Mary Fulcher (late Creek) labourer of Shore Green, Winfarthing, baptised 21st March 1813

hi anyone out there researching this family any info is greatly appreciated thanks

Offline alisma

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Fulcher from Winfarthing
« Reply #1 on: Friday 17 September 10 22:37 BST (UK) »
Hi, i'm currently researching this family, my direct descendent is Shallum. I know his parents are Mary crick and William, but am stuck prior to that, but am going shortly to Bury St edmunds to look at Ixworth Thorpe parish records. Have you any idea why the move from Ixworth Thorpe to Winfarthing happened? Am really interested in the social issues of the time and lives generally?

Thanks

Sally