Author Topic: Ehel Mercer  (Read 4122 times)

Offline torbay lady

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ehel Mercer
« on: Sunday 02 January 05 02:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Ethel Mercer. She was the daughter of  Joseph Mercer and Lily Mercer nee Worswick.
They lived in Spofforth Road Near the Railway at Edge Hill Liverpool in the 1950's Ethel emigrated in the late 50's or early 60's to Canada and my family never heard from her.
I am no longer in touch with that side of the family but would like any information.
Regards,
Jean

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ~meg

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ehel Mercer
« Reply #1 on: Friday 21 January 05 20:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jean,
The Ontario GenWeb Project has a site for Hamilton (Wentworth County).  Although its purpose is mainly for those researching genealogy in the 19th Century, you might find some links that will be of interest.  There is also a Queries page:  perhaps someone there will be able to help you further.
Here is the link: http://www.hwcn.org/link/wengenweb/#address

~meg
"Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit"

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.