Author Topic: Heath Mill Pu;borough  (Read 3300 times)

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Heath Mill Pu;borough
« Reply #9 on: Friday 15 February 08 14:36 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for all replies about Heath Mill. I apologise if they have not been answered butwe have had major computer probs and have had to wait till our son couldsort us out.
Ringrose
Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)

Offline Viviane Doussy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 27 November 18 20:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi Ringrose, 'only' a decade later.....

We live just outside Pulborough in a watermill (Hurston Mill).  Heath Mill is not far from us - its in West Chiltington on the River Chilt which runs into the Arun.
Heath Mill West Chiltington Road Pulborough RH20 2PR

In fact fairly recently I took a walk up to Heath Mill for the first time and knocked on the door - an elderly lady currently lives in the house.  I don't think much of the watermill now remains, but the house I believe is a grade II listed building.  Let me know if you still want any more information and get back in touch with me.
Viv (*)

(*) Moderator Comment: telephone number removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 28 November 18 03:49 GMT (UK) »
My late husband and I did find Heath Mill some years ago .We took pictures from the gate and I actually did a painting of it when I got home.Thanks for your interest.
Ringrose
Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)

Offline Viviane Doussy

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 28 November 18 07:29 GMT (UK) »
Ringrose, I am so pleased you visited the area and found Heath Mill.  I am doing a little research into mills in this local area.  Should you feel comfortable, I'd be very interested to have an electronic picture of your painting to add to the information I already have.  This is just for personal interest and use.