Author Topic: Ann Bytheway - 1851 & 1861  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
Ann Bytheway - 1851 & 1861
« on: Wednesday 23 January 08 14:19 GMT (UK) »
Hiya all

Can anyone spot Ann Bytheway b 1845 in the 1851 and 1861 census for me because I just can't see her

Here is the information I do have

On the IGI there is an extracted baptism for Ann Bytheway parents Thomas and Mary 11 May 1845  Beckbury, Shropshire

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

I have the information for 1871 for Annie with her husband John Maiden but cant put my hands on it at the moment so I will post later. They married 1866 Shifnal and he died 1874. Annie married William Cole 1877 Shifnal

The problem is I can't seem to find Ann/Annie prior to 1871. I think I may have found her parents though

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Can anyone help me before I go more daft than I am??

Willow x

Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only<br /><br />Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)<br /><br /

Offline Tati

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Ephraim's daughter to infinity & beyond
    • View Profile
Re: Ann Bytheway - 1851 & 1861
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 23 January 08 14:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi Willow  :)

Do you have access to census?

1851: HO107/1987 72 4
 "My dear, I think the English pronounce it 'appiness"  

I'm afraid of no ghost

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Tati

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Ephraim's daughter to infinity & beyond
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 January 08 14:24 GMT (UK) »
In 1861 she's in service:  RG9/1851 102 19

Shout if you need a transcription!
 "My dear, I think the English pronounce it 'appiness"  

I'm afraid of no ghost

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 23 January 08 14:35 GMT (UK) »
Hiya Tati

Thanx for that it seems like the right family - looks like I had got the right ones in 1861 after all

Thanx again

Willow x
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only<br /><br />Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)<br /><br /