Author Topic: higgs/kendrick  (Read 4463 times)

Offline WOLVERHAMPTON HIGGS

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: higgs/kendrick
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 01 January 19 10:52 GMT (UK) »
Hello, mine were Millers as well. If there is a way for you to send me your email address I will send you scanned copies of the trees my grandad drew and researched - could you send me a personal message? I'm struggling to work out how to do it - I can see my inbox but not how to message.

Our branch goes back to John Higgs in Penn in the mid 1700s, but we are connected to the Thomas Higgs line from Tettenhall which is full of Millers and probably extends back to Roger Higges of Claverley in 1500s. I have all of these parts of the tree, so you may be able to see where you connect from.

Offline RachelK

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 04 January 19 13:40 GMT (UK) »
That would be great thank you! My tree is on tribal pages, I will send you a link to that in a message and my email as I would love to see your grandad's research. I also think my branch might have links to Claverley, but not sure exactly where that starts.
Staffordshire - Kendrick, Higgs, Ralph, Mears, Egginton, Simkiss, Beebee, Hartshorn, Pitt, Howard, Law, Hilton, Humphreyson,
Worcestershire - Kendrick, Onions, Timmins, Harvey, Stephens, Hill
Shropshire - Williams, Wilcox, Moreton, Poole, Gennoe, Stedman, Astley, Morris, Roe
Carmarthenshire - Naylor
Montgomeryshire - Williams, Wilcox
Middlesex - Silver, Martin
Suffolk - Chenery
Somerset - Owen, Chorley, Rugg
Lancashire - Evans, Silver

Offline angel~eyes

• RootsChat Veteran
  • so many treasures yet to be discovered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 31 October 19 17:30 GMT (UK) »
My Nan was a Kendrick b in Dudley I see you have a few of my other surnames too the line goes back to around 1720 in Shropshire M
Lounds/Loundes/Lowns/Lownds/Lowndes
Kendrick/Goodhead
Martin/Mocroft/Moorcroft
Finch/Boden/Brazenhall
Cadman/Vanes
Beddard/Goodman
Innocent/Lagoe
Taylor/Walker/Baker/Starkey/Buckley
Dudley, Willenhall, Mancetter, Atherstone, Measham, Church Broughton