Author Topic: Dates on messages  (Read 1927 times)

Offline Dolgellau

• -
  • RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Dates on messages
« on: Sunday 09 January 05 00:06 GMT (UK) »
The earliest message that I have seen whilst browsing the site was posted on 17th February - but it doesn't say which year. I assume that it was 2004.

As 17th February 2005 isn't that far away is there a danger looming of people answering questions that are over a year old because no year is included in the post date?

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: Dates on messages
« Reply #1 on: Monday 10 January 05 00:44 GMT (UK) »
Good point!!!! Thanks for that - I've now added the year on posts. :)
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.