Author Topic: Graves in Bennochry Cem, Kirkcaldy..Can someone help please?  (Read 6461 times)

Offline Burgaslord1950

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Graves in Bennochry Cem, Kirkcaldy..Can someone help please?
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 29 January 20 08:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi I have just come onto this website so I am just finding my way around. I am Stuart Beaumont and so have gone back to 1824 Henry Beaumont & Anne Reid (wife). I am aware that 1927 Fanny Saxby Beaumont married Frank Hargreaves. In 1929 she died. My Grandfather David Beaumont was a jack the lad left his wife and my father after 1 year of marriage and disappeared and by pure chance I found out that he fought alongside Lawrence of Arabia and later went to Australia and remarried. Spent a lot of time in the Australian navy lied about his age and quite a few other things!! So I am still working on the family tree so if anyone as any info or wants more info from my finding please contact.

Offline Burgaslord1950

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Graves in Bennochry Cem, Kirkcaldy..Can someone help please?
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 29 January 20 16:56 GMT (UK) »
Charlotte

I have just posted on here and have started the Beaumont Family Tree and so gone back to 1802. From what information I do have the Beaumont line started when a French seaman was shipwrecked near Culross. This information was gained by newspaper cutting of my grandfather. So if you have a photos in connection with the Beaumont side I would very much appreciate seeing them. Best wishes Stuart