Author Topic: CHARLES WOODERSON  (Read 4473 times)

Offline threeheadedfrog

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: CHARLES WOODERSON
« Reply #9 on: Friday 19 October 18 20:25 BST (UK) »
I too am researching Charles Wooderson - who I have been searching since the 1980's so I now call him 'Charlie' as he does seem to be a friend who does not want to be found .
I have had contact with a person re DNA who did a lot of English research and found this info
his name Colin.

'Charles Wooderson (surname spelt as Widowson) was christened on 9 Apr 1815 at St Marys Catholic Chapel in Horseferry Road, Westminster. He was born 18 Mar 1815, the father is listed as Isaac Wooderson and Ann Howard (written in Latin as Carolus, filius Izaac Widowson an Annae Howard), residing at 34 Great St Ann’s Street. Godparent listed as Cornelius Haley'.

The siblings etc of Charles were : •  Isaac Wooderson, chr 7 May 1822 at St Marys Church of England, Lambeth

•  Thomas Wooderson, chr 7 Oct 1824 at St Marys Church of England, Lambeth

I would prefer to correspond by email as I am not confident with these web pages .. I do have much more info and am willing to share.

I am a Ancestry member and can be contacted there under my name but do not have his tree there fully.

Please email me at e-mail address removed to prevent spamming and other abuse.  Please use personal message facility to exchange such information.  Thanks![ blue)