Author Topic: Doyles and Carrolls of Wicklow and Arklow  (Read 2030 times)

Offline canberragirl

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Doyles and Carrolls of Wicklow and Arklow
« on: Friday 04 July 08 18:02 BST (UK) »
I am looking for information on Carroll's and Doyle's of Wicklow and Arklow. Specifically Michael Carroll married to Bridget Doyle in 1845. Michael was born in 1818 or 1829. Bridget we think was born around 1829. Children of union were Michael, Patrick, Matthew, Anne, James?? Kate possibly known as Katherine, Francis and Joseph (baptised 1867 RC St Patricks Wicklow. Bridget Doyle's parents were Moses Doyle and Bridget Shiel. Has anyone got these Carroll's or Doyle's in their family tree? All help appreciated.

DUPLICATE POST
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,313453.msg1946068.html#msg1946068
carroll (south co.dublin)carroll,doyle,byrne(wicklow,arklow, avoca) coates, delaney, wade (wexford town)
callaghan, meehan (navan, co. meath)
Wilson (Cambridgeshire) Rogers, (poss London) Celey or Sealy, Vickery (North Curry, Somerset)

Offline k doyle

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Doyles and Carrolls of Wicklow and Arklow
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 09:36 BST (UK) »
Hello Ken from Canberra here.
I am a Doyle ex Bartholemew and Bridget. Most of their children came one way or another to Australia. They were from Wicklow originally but before yours. Doyles in Wicklow are thick on the ground. Sorry I couldn't be of help.
Ken Doyle