Author Topic: Kindlins shotton  (Read 3828 times)

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Kindlins shotton
« on: Tuesday 09 September 08 16:10 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone I am seeking any info on this family PATRICK KINDLIN b 1887  HANNAH SAINT b1893 they married 1914 and Patrick was in the Welsh Fusiliers Married in the Blessed Sacrement Connahs Quay Holywell and Hannahs address is Ninehouses shotton,I know they had a son Bernard amd possibly one named George,any help on them would be greatly appreciated  thanks Bernie
Mulcahy Antrim Turner Wales Foster Liverpool Nisbet Scotland Brodigan Drogheda Thomas Wales

Offline silvery

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • information Crown Copyright, from www.nation
    • View Profile
Re: Kindlins shotton
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 09 September 08 16:16 BST (UK) »
There's these coming up - all suname Kindlin - mother's maiden name Saint (mmn)

Katie    March 1917 Hawarden 11b/332

Mary E  March 1921 Hawarden 11b/356

Bernard  June 1927  Hawarden 11v/341
"This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 09 September 08 17:57 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much for your help I was trying to find Bernard Kindlin I know he visited my family in Liverpool every month and I remember visiting Drogheda with him and his father plus my mum in1949,I only remember they lived in ninehouses and that would be then or 50s,some kind soul looked up the electoral role for me and came up with 11 woodlands rd Patrick Hannah george and Bernard Kindlin ,it must be the people I went with dont you think? I am trying to find out about my gg/mother Mary Turner nee BRODIGAN she must be related someway to this family otherwise why would they visit us and go away to Ireland with us Mary is the only connection with Ureland apart from Mulcahys Belfast and I know its not them Any ideas where I can try next  Thanks Bernadone
Mulcahy Antrim Turner Wales Foster Liverpool Nisbet Scotland Brodigan Drogheda Thomas Wales

Offline mily99

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 29 September 08 02:10 BST (UK) »
I know of whom you speak. Unfortunately Bernard Kindlin passed away in the late eighties due to lung cancer. He is buried at Hawarden. I know this for we are related.

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 29 September 08 10:54 BST (UK) »
Hello I am so pleased to hear from you,do you know of any connection to the Kindlins with Turners of Wrexham or Brodigans? I know I went to Drogheda with Bernard and his father Uncle Pat when I was 5 in 1948 so there must be a connection. Bernard came every month to Liverpool and I know we went to Aunt Hannahs in ninehouses so they have to be family,please I did write to Bernards widow in Shotton  but so far no reply  I know Gwen must be an old woman so maybe that is why I havnt heard back,Please if you can help to sort out the connectioin I would be most greatful,can you ask other members if they know of the Drogheda people  Thanks Bermadine

Offline MPCOTTERILL

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 05 August 17 14:10 BST (UK) »
Dear Bernardine , I am Marian , grandaughter of Patrick Kindlin and Hannah Saint. My mum was Mary.
I am looking for Patrick's birth certificate, do you know where he was born ? 

Offline Vince12345

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday 10 March 19 20:56 GMT (UK) »
Hello everyone I am seeking any info on this family PATRICK KINDLIN b 1887  HANNAH SAINT b1893 they married 1914 and Patrick was in the Welsh Fusiliers Married in the Blessed Sacrement Connahs Quay Holywell and Hannahs address is Ninehouses shotton,I know they had a son Bernard amd possibly one named George,any help on them would be greatly appreciated  thanks Bernie

Hi Bernadine

Your message is a long time past but if you still come on line I might be able to help you.

My name is Vincent Patrick Kindlin born 1960. Patrick Kindlin was my grandfather. I was born in the ninehouses in brook road. My father was Bernard and mother Winifred Kindlin. Patrick died when I was a few months old, he had 5 children, Bernard, George, Bridget, Katie and Mary. My father died in 1989, mother in 2014. I have a brother, Peter. I lived in shotton in until 1979 where I left to live in South East England. I had 2 children, Nicola and Ross. Yes I took the KINDLIN name to the south of England. Marion who massaged you, is my cousin, who i have not seen since the early eighty's. I hope this helps Bernadine. If you need to contact me further I am sure I can help
Regards
Vince.kindlin.

Offline Vince12345

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday 10 March 19 21:05 GMT (UK) »
Dear Bernardine , I am Marian , grandaughter of Patrick Kindlin and Hannah Saint. My mum was Mary.
I am looking for Patrick's birth certificate, do you know where he was born ?

Hi Marion

I have just written to Bernadine providing her with as much info as I can. I had to massege you though. Last time I saw you was early 80's. Hope you are well.
Regards
Vince Kindlin

Offline Vince12345

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday 10 March 19 23:35 GMT (UK) »
My name is Vincent Patrick Kindlin
Born 1960. Patrick Kindlin was my grandfather. I was born in the 9 houses to Bernard and Winifred Kindlin. My brother is Peter. Patrick had 5 children, Bernard, George, Mary, Katie and Bridget all deceased. My father died 1989, mother 2014. Both born 1927. Patrick died shortly after I was born. I have 2 children, Nicola and Ross. I moved to south east England 1979. I hope this helps Bernadine.