Author Topic: Knighton registers.  (Read 4554 times)

Offline par50

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Knighton registers.
« on: Thursday 11 September 08 04:49 BST (UK) »
I was wondering if any-one could give me a postal address for Knighton Records Office. As I am requiring a couple of certificates. 1 Birth in 1844. of a Bryan Knill Jones. Apr/May. June. I have the vol and page no. and also the same Bryan's marriage in 1870 to a Sarah Evans. I am trying to establish what Bryan's mother's maiden name was. I have been told it was Mary Bufton but I need to establish this for sure. I have sent for certificates before of family in North Wales. to Southport. But was wondering if I need to send for these to Knighton or not. Hope some-one can help. Thank you. Pam

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kmo

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Knighton registers.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 11 September 08 08:10 BST (UK) »

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline par50

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Knighton registers.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 11 September 08 10:51 BST (UK) »
Hi KMO.  That's great. Thank you ever so much. With being in NZ and the time difference etc. with their opening hours, It is much easier for me to request them by mail. Pam