Author Topic: ROWE - Wilcove  (Read 5021 times)

Offline TAMOWEN4

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ROWE - Wilcove
« Reply #9 on: Monday 19 March 18 14:28 GMT (UK) »
Hazel, thank you for your message. As far as I can be certain the relations posted on rootschat are my wifes relations. I believe other members of her extended family have also researched the Rowe connection and found it to be accurate.
Edward McCafferty (born in Scotland) 1864 married Fanny G Rowe (born 1873 Newton Abbot England) in Greenock Renfrewshire Scotland 30th Dec 1891. Fanny died in Greenock 8th April 1912. it would seem Fanny Rowe had four siblings, all males. 3 born in Plymouth and a younger sibling born in Greenock. PM me if I can be of further help
kind regards
Tommy
Owen/s, Miller, McMillan, Hamilton, Clarke, McCafferty, Rowe, Sinclair, Jamieson. Hanson/Hansen.

Offline hazelgreen2519

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ROWE - Wilcove
« Reply #10 on: Monday 19 March 18 15:38 GMT (UK) »
okay so can we contact and add each other to our tree's.... i am on ancestry under hazelgreen2519 and i have also had my dna done and am waiting to receive results on my father.... mine shows that i am not related to an individual that is linked into fanny g rowe who i thought had married a edward
 mccafferty and i am not sure if that is right because it links into a tree that dna says i am not related to. how certain are you on that connection and do you by any chance have the marriage of george and elizabeth so i can prove their parents.... i think we should share more info if you are willing

hazel