Author Topic: garston liverpool 19  (Read 19370 times)

Offline dottyc

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: garston liverpool 19
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 17 October 10 20:11 BST (UK) »
Hello Gartonite,

I am related to the photographer and if fact am looking for agg12 who it appears is also related to Morris Richards the photographer.

DottyC

Offline sianib

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 30 October 10 17:47 BST (UK) »
Hi I  was wondering if anybody had any information on the Gibson family who lived at 56 Saunby Street Garston.I do not know when they moved here but they were there in 1911.My great grandfather was called James William Gibson his wife was Sarah Jane Gibson and they had 6 children William Moore Gibson,Thurstance Reginald Gibson,Constance Annie Gibson,Lily Mary Gibson,Edna Emily Gibson and Elsie may Gibson.My great grandfather and great grandmother,William, Thurstance and constance originally came from Derbyshire.William Moore Gibson was my Grandfather and I am trying to trace the rest of his family.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help  :)

Offline dottyc

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 30 October 10 20:23 BST (UK) »
hello, sorry  no connection.  i was looking for agg12 as we must be related.

dottyc

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 30 October 10 20:29 BST (UK) »
Hi I  was wondering if anybody had any information on the Gibson family who lived at 56 Saunby Street Garston.I do not know when they moved here but they were there in 1911.My great grandfather was called James William Gibson his wife was Sarah Jane Gibson and they had 6 children William Moore Gibson,Thurstance Reginald Gibson,Constance Annie Gibson,Lily Mary Gibson,Edna Emily Gibson and Elsie may Gibson.My great grandfather and great grandmother,William, Thurstance and constance originally came from Derbyshire.William Moore Gibson was my Grandfather and I am trying to trace the rest of his family.
Thank you to anyone who may be able to help  :)
Thurstance T Reginald Gibson married in St Michaels C of E Church ,Garston in 1919 to Mary E Webster
Thurstance T Reginald Gibson married in Holy Trinity RC Church ,Garston in 1924 to Mary E Coxsey
do you know what the T after Thustance stands for ????allan
ADDED...ok Thurstance Thomas Reginald Gibson b dec qtr 1898 in Derby....
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 30 October 10 20:44 BST (UK) »
OK....it`s a bit delicate now because Thurstance and Mary E Coxsey had 5 children between 1925 and 1943....
the youngest born 1943 , a girl ,was registered in Garston....I Think...I was registered in 1951...Wavertree ...which incorporates  Garston...so I am presuming she was in Garston.....We are not allowed to publish living names, so I cannot do that....there does not appear to be any children for Thurstance and Mary E Webster...
go to www.lancashire.org.uk for the Marriages and birth registrations ....
allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline sianib

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Saturday 30 October 10 21:52 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much Garstonite
I think the T stands for Thomas.I know nothing about my grandfathers side of the family.I do know my grandfather william married a lady called lily in the wirral in 1935.They settled in north wales
I am trying to make contact with my grandfathers family but came to a standstill at saunby street.
If you have any more info on the rest of the family that would be great thanks Sian   :)

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sunday 31 October 10 07:56 GMT (UK) »
William M Gibson and Lily Lloyd married in  dec qtr 1935 on the Wirral...and then moved to Wrexham,North Wales.
they had 3 children in Wrexham....and very possibly 1 in 1934 in Garston area (West Derby registration) and one 3 months before their marriage ..the child registered sep qtr 1935 in Birkenhead (the Wirral).....
their youngest child was born sep qtr 1947....allan

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 31 October 10 08:14 GMT (UK) »
Hiya Sian
Lily Mary Gibson married Thomas Fay in 1920 at St Thomas, Toxteth Park, Liverpool....7 children
Constance A Gibson married William V Davies in 1921 at St Michaels,Garston,Liverpool...looks like 4 children
Edna E Gibson married Charles V Woods in 1924 in St Michaels, Garston,Liverpool..5 children,all girls
Elsie May Gibson married John Byrne in 1929  -Liverpool register office or registrar attended..4 children...the youngest born 1948....
allan :)

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 31 October 10 08:29 GMT (UK) »
Sian
There is a possibility that  the youngest Byrne child is still in Garston...there is a phone number for a match to his initial here in Garston....I will PM you....allan ;)
ADDED...you will have to make one more post before I can PM you :)