Author Topic: David Wilson Pugh  (Read 4020 times)

Offline donovana

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
David Wilson Pugh
« on: Monday 07 February 05 04:25 GMT (UK) »
I'm looking for the parents and siblings of David, born 1828 , Berriew.  He married Eliza Morris in Wrexham. I would be grateful of any help
Clifdon

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
Re: David Wilson Pugh
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 09 February 05 20:48 GMT (UK) »
Suggest you try searching here first:

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp

Good luck!!!

Jan :)

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline donovana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 09 February 05 20:52 GMT (UK) »
Clifdon

Offline donovana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 09 February 05 21:00 GMT (UK) »
Suggest you try searching here first:

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp

Good luck!!!

Hi Jan,  Thank you so much for answering, I have been into Family Search and found some Pugh's born in Alberbury.  It doesn't help much as I really don't know how to corrobotate the info.  I'll keep digging.  Thanks again   
Clifdon

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 10 February 05 09:16 GMT (UK) »
Do you know the year that David and Eliza were married?  If you have a look at http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl you might be able to find the marriage, but please bear in mind that the index is not complete yet.

All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

Offline donovana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 10 February 05 23:26 GMT (UK) »
I have David's and Eliza's marriage cert.  Dated Oct. 5 1861.  Looked  thru the IGI and found Eliza's birth in 1839. Also all her siblings, so now I really am looking for is David's family.  On the IGI there are two David's, one born in 1828 the other in 1836.  So Ann is one mother the other is Mary.  So, I will keep rooting. Oh yes, on the marriage cert. no info on David's father's name.  Thank you  Agnes
Clifdon

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 15 February 05 13:28 GMT (UK) »
What is David's age on his marriage certificate?  From that you should be able to determine year of birth, and then the correct entry on the IGI.

Offline donovana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 16:38 GMT (UK) »
What is David's age on his marriage certificate?  From that you should be able to determine year of birth, and then the correct entry on the IGI.

Clifdon

Offline donovana

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 16 February 05 16:50 GMT (UK) »
David's age on his marriage cert. was full.  On the 1881 census David, Eliza and family were living under the name of Price.  I wonder why.  Could be that Price is a family name.  they were found in Minera, Denbigh.
Clifdon