Author Topic: Census look up please 1881, 1871, 1861 MITCHELL  (Read 2748 times)

Offline LadyCarruthers

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Census look up please 1881, 1871, 1861 MITCHELL
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 26 January 19 14:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi there my email adress is (*) it would be lovely to be in touch.

Charles mitchell is my great great great grandfather on my paternal side. His daughter Mary Ann mitchell married my Great Great Grandfather William Carruthers.
She was apparently a cook in some large houses in Yorkshire and had lost one eye!!

She kept 8 kids alive in utter poverty when William did a runner so I’m very interested in her and her strength of character.

I would love to know more about the mitchell’s and share any info you may have.

Do you have any photos of them?

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Census look up please 1881, 1871, 1861 MITCHELL
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 26 January 19 14:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi Lisa and welcome to Rootschat...You need to remove your email address as it is against Rootschat privacy policy and will be removed.
You can sent a personal message to the poster by clicking on the text icon under their name on the left.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU