Author Topic: Dorbon Family  (Read 959 times)

Offline KPM

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Grandad
    • View Profile
Dorbon Family
« on: Sunday 15 February 09 09:53 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I am desperately trying to find someone who has an interest in the DORBON surname.

I have been researching this family for many years now and I haven't found a single person with any connection to them.

I have traced them back on the census returns and found a fair amount of information about the family but just haven't found anyone to share it with!!!

The Dorbon's came from St Pancras, Greenwich and Woolwich. 

I added the name to the Surname Interest table quite some time ago and did post here a year or so back, but wondered whether any new Rootschatters may recognise the name.

Anne-Marie
Hamilton, Kingston, Surrey
Dorbon, St Pancras
Paterson, Middlesex & Fife
Underhay, Clerkenwell & Devon
Jackson, Neithrop
Axon, Walmer, Deal
Turner, Ambrosden Oxn
Fullagar, Kent

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Lynda Franklin

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Dorbon Family
« Reply #1 on: Monday 17 December 18 21:10 GMT (UK) »
Hello i was born Lynda Dorbon daughter of Kenneth Edwin Dorbon son of Charles Edwin Dorbon

Who else would you be looking for maybe I could help
I am now Lynda Franklin

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.