Author Topic: Deuchars  (Read 4029 times)

Offline grammatj8

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Deuchars
« on: Saturday 21 February 09 00:53 GMT (UK) »
I'm back at it.  Peter Deuchars born 1860 Dundee Scotland died 1915.  He married Christine McEwan 1879.  She was born 1863 died 1899.  They had 3 children - 2 I am trying to find out what happened to them.  Robert born 1880 married Mary Thomson 1903,  did they have children.  Janue born  1885 married John Imrie 1902.  Did they have children.  Any  help would be appreciated. 
Johnston – Guelph
Deuchars – Scotland
Tierney – Ireland
Brubacher
Shevers – Scotland
Mitchell  - Fraser, Murray, Gauld, Metcalfe, Anderson,
Shand, Thain, Robson.

Offline hume

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Deuchars
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 21 February 09 08:10 GMT (UK) »
Have you got access to http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk?

If you search there for Imrie deaths with the mother's maiden name set to Deuchars, there is one result for a daughter dying in 1980 in Dundee.

Note this will only work with children who died from 1974 and with correct mother's name on the certificate. There may have been (and it's quite likely) that there were others.

hume :)

Offline Dave Tee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 01 March 14 18:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi I am Ed Tierney Deuchars  Robina Deuchars son.. she was born 1923 and passed in 1970 Ross James Tierney was my Dad 1921-2002 .. this is all new to me ( this site ) sorry.. I will make mistakes ... I hope that you receive this note  and please write back if you can .. thank you very much  I am 1 of 9 kids born 1959 ... 7th born.. we are all still kickin .. lol

Offline Dave Tee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 01 March 14 18:43 GMT (UK) »
Oh ya I live in Ontario Canada    Barrie    just north of Toronto .........13 million population in the province.......... most around Toronto

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 08 May 14 12:25 BST (UK) »
I have a Deuchars of Kettins Angus, connection with Elspet Deuchars born 1650 who married Patrick Yoolow who was born  1634.

Cheers
Jack Gee
Vic
Aust
GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,GRAHAM,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,BRITTON,HARVEY,ALLEN

Offline Janet Hayes

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 27 May 21 04:07 BST (UK) »
I have Yoolow traced back to 1600's would love to hear from anyone else
Regards
Jan Hayes
(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least two postings before being able to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php