Author Topic: Ancestry look up please TODD  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Gat1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ancestry look up please TODD
« on: Tuesday 24 February 09 23:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

On ancestry.co.uk there is a Public Members Photo section (http://www.ancestry.co.uk/search/DB.aspx?dbid=1093). Could someone with a subscription (not pay as you go), please search for "Mervyn Eustace Todd". There will be several photos of him and his wife Gertrude Emma Bindt in Australia. I believe him to be a relative who was born in Rougton, Norfolk. I would be grateful if someone could give me further info and the email contact of the person who posted the photos. Unfortunately PAYG does not let me see anything more than just the photo.
Thanks.

Offline ricky1

• Deceased Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mum and Dad
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestry look up please TODD
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 February 09 23:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gary

I had a quick look, but couldnt see a contact e-mail address for the said person, I think you have to contact them through ancestry

ricky
Ricky (1954 - 2010)

Harby,Garton,Drury,Duncombe,Booth,Catton,Barker, Kirkby, Wilson. Lincolnshire, <br />Also Murkin's, Jeffery,Pettitt,Carter, from Suffolk/Cambridgeshire boarder<br />Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Annette7

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 February 09 02:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gary

If you look under Ancestry World Trees there is one entry for him and the e-mail address is given for the submitter.   I checked this against the photos you mention (actually different views of just 1 photo) and the person is the same.   

If, however, you are unable to view Ancestry World Trees on PAYG let me know and I will PM you the persons e-mail address.

Annette

Scopes (One-Name Study - Worldwide)
Suffolk - Grist, Knights, Bullenthorpe, Watcham
Scotland - Spence, Horne, Cowan, Moffat
London -  Monk

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.   Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.   Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gat1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 25 February 09 13:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

If you could post me the email address, that would be great.

Many thanks
Gary