Author Topic: Passenger Lists Look Up Please?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline kimbo68

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Passenger Lists Look Up Please?
« on: Thursday 26 February 09 11:36 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I wonder if someone would be able to find my rellies on a passenger list please? I have all sorts of details that lead them to South Africa but don't know when they went of if they went straight there?

They are:-

Louis John Ainger born 1880 St Pancras, London still in the UK in March 1901 as was at his mothers death.
No trace then until he died a widow in France.
His residence at time of death was given as South Africa where I believe he may of married his wife Helen Mary or rummour has it he married in the USA?

I mow have Louis Ainger estate paper death notice, thanks to a lovely lady on here.

Possibly travelling with him if not after 1904 were
James Herbert Ainger born 1879 Islington, London and his sister
Nellie Ainger born 1880 Islington, London

Both James and Nelly remained in South Africa and died there. I have the references of James' death notice and Nelly divorce and death.  I also know that James returned to the UK in 1950 before dying in South Africa 1952

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks
Kim
Williams-Enfield Middlesex<br />Burl(e)s-Enfield Middlesex, Hatfield Broad Oak Essex<br />Collins-Enfield, Middlesex<br />Staines-Enfield Middlesex<br />Thompson- East End Of London<br />Attrill- ? Bethnal Green, Essex or London areas<br />Wright-Bermondsey<br />Patten-East London, Essex