Author Topic: THANK YOU!!!!  (Read 820 times)

Offline mcfc1923

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
THANK YOU!!!!
« on: Tuesday 15 February 05 13:59 GMT (UK) »
Would just like to begin by thanking everyone who has helped me so far in my family research, the responce has been fantastic, and a big thanks to Ken who managed to take a memorial photo for a friend of mine which was in the most difficult of places to take but he did it all the same , cheers Ken much appreciated.

big thanks to you all

Jim
WARBURTON, SHELTON, HENDREN, HENDERSON.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: THANK YOU!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 February 05 21:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jim,

Thank you for coming back to tell us how you have gone on it is always lovely when people come back to tell us how they have gone on. You would be suprised on how many follow a post  :D

Well done Ken !!!!!!!!! :-*

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mcfc1923

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: THANK YOU!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 19 February 05 00:14 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Sarah, it was the least i could do, wish i were able to name all those who helped but I'm sure they know who they are and i really do appreciate it, and hopefully I'll  be able to help others, although I'm still at the novice stage, but I'm learning all the time.
Initially i was trying to find out if my grandfather served in the great war, he didn't because he was to young, but then i discovered (thanks to the forum) that he had 2 brothers that i did not know about who both served in France where one died of wounds, and from there i have discovered other members of my family including one who spent at least 10 years in a workhouse, and to think, i have only just started in a sense, so who knows what will turn up next.

Big Thanks

Jim
WARBURTON, SHELTON, HENDREN, HENDERSON.