Author Topic: Charles W. Allen  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Timh3

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Charles W. Allen
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 18 February 12 11:38 GMT (UK) »
WE are looking for a high resolution image of lighthouse keeper Charles W. Allen and images of his family for a story in Lighthouse Digest.  The only photo posted on Roots is low resolution image that can not be used for publication. If anyone can help please e-mail   (*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline carnelianjenn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 27 May 19 20:49 BST (UK) »
This is my family. I am Charles' great granddaughter. His son Crawford was my grandfather. Most of my family has passed away and I have many photos, but can't identify many of them. I can take a look through now to see if I can find better photos of him, though, this is so many years later, you may not need them anymore. I am Jennifer Allen, daughter of Ronald Allen, Crawford's son.

Offline Davidallen26

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 17 April 20 16:57 BST (UK) »
This is my family. I am Charles' great granddaughter. His son Crawford was my grandfather. Most of my family has passed away and I have many photos, but can't identify many of them. I can take a look through now to see if I can find better photos of him, though, this is so many years later, you may not need them anymore. I am Jennifer Allen, daughter of Ronald Allen, Crawford's son.

Hey Jennifer, I believe my father is your cousin and I'm looking into more information on the family tree. I was hoping we could get in contact!

Thanks,

David

Offline carnelianjenn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 07 September 20 09:04 BST (UK) »
Hi mkepler! I just ran across this post today. Charles Allen is my great-grandfather (Charles -> Crawford -> Ronald -> me. I am curious to your connection? I am a bit disconnected with this part of the family now, but am just starting on a learning project on the family history. I did have a great aunt barbara (i saw that in the thread)

-jenn