Author Topic: Stephens - Kildrumferton  (Read 10451 times)

Offline myarn

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Stephens - Kildrumferton
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 11 October 11 16:45 BST (UK) »
Hi to all,
    I'm hoping someone can elaborate on a message posted here by mikestepuk.  The message stated in part "My report mentions a marriage on 23/7/ 1836 between Susan/Susanagh Stephens & James Hanna. Witnesses were William Stephens ( her brother, uncle or grandfather?) & Henry Telford (sic). The fact that the 1st child to the marriage was christened Isabella...."
     I am looking for Isabella Hannah, married 03 April 1861 in Crosserlough, Caven.  She was the daughter of a James Hanna, farmer, and married James Thompson.  Can anyone tell me if the first christened Isabella mentioned in the same Isabella who married James Thompson of Ballynulty, Longford?  Thank you. 

Offline mikestepuk

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Stephens - Kildrumferton
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 12 October 11 14:22 BST (UK) »
Dear Mary,  Regarding your email re the wedding of Isabella Hanna & James Thompson at Crosserlough in 1861, I suggest that you contact Maurice (i.e. Jamau8).  I am sorry that I cannot help you, but it is just possible that he may be able to.   Best of luck, Mike

Offline Danb

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Stephens - Hanna Kildrumferton
« Reply #11 on: Friday 29 June 12 13:11 BST (UK) »
Hi!
We have a Sarah Hanna married to  William Stephens, their Daughter Ellen Stephens married Ambrose Blakely , His daughter married Thomas Stafford

It hope it helps
Dan